PDA

View Full Version : Meeting next week

R1John03
October 6th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Early reminder, we have a meeting next Wednesday. Hope to see you there.

mtr6
October 7th, 2006, 10:06 AM
at what time is this again and just to double check, but its gonna be at rudys, right??:o

R1John03
October 8th, 2006, 06:55 PM
It's at 8 PM, but this one is going to be at Mr. Gattis or however you spell it. Mike is that right? He has to work so he is giving us permission to use it for the meeting, so he can come in time to time.

R1John03
October 9th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Eddie you may need to do this meeting, I have to get ready Wednesday since I am going to San Antonio for the big race. My dad wants to work on the car, so I need to be there.

janielee
October 10th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Hey Eddie,
Just wanted to say that I am sorry but I won't be making it to the meeting due to the fact that I have a really big midterm for Dr. Weaver at 7:45 AM so I need to study if I want to be able to graduate at the end of year. Sorry Again

edyama
October 10th, 2006, 10:42 PM
That's cool Janie, any way your studies come first. I hope you do good on your test. Well guys, i might be a little late since i get out at eight. I hope everyone can make it and I'll try to make it fun..:D
If any one gets there before me just ask for mike to let you in, right Mike?
Oh ya, Want to congratulate Little Mikey on his first B-Day.

Moose 98
October 11th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Yes the spelling is Gatti`s. and just tell the cashier your with the TSBA and you will be let in. And Mikey thanks you.