PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume/ Birthday Party

janielee
October 9th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Hello Everyone,
It's been a while I must admit but for those of you that are interested I will be having a Birthday and Halloween Costume party together on Saturday the 28th Of October, to celebrate my 22nd Birthday and Have some fun. If you have any questions please contact me or post, I will be checking between now and then. Have a great Week

R1John03
October 9th, 2006, 09:59 PM
I'll be there.

edyama
October 10th, 2006, 10:47 PM
I might not be there.... but Bob might be there..:na-na: ya I'll be there..What time does it start?

Moose 98
October 11th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Where at Janie? If you tell me I guess ill go. Dr Mike OBGYN

John_B
October 12th, 2006, 02:10 PM
How far is it from Dallas???

MaseK12rs
October 12th, 2006, 05:35 PM
About 500 miles.

MaseK12rs
October 12th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Hey guys! Had a great time at last nights meeting. Enjoyed the meal.
Thanks Mike!
I finally got to meet Dwaine and see his FJR1300. Very nice ride. Glad to be onboard offically guys and will try to post frequently. Alfredo's bike looks pretty cool in pearl white. ot a meeting to go to right now but will try to be back on this evening.
Mase

John_B
October 12th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Might have to do it... The VFR is great for trips like that.

RichieUT
October 13th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I got a better idea.

You could just move the party up to the IBI that San Antonio is putting on that day. What could be better than a full day of riding and then meeting up with all of us wearing costumes(no pink thongs you dallas folks), and getting drunk?

Virge B
October 13th, 2006, 12:03 PM
(no pink thongs you dallas folks)

How did you know? ;)

janielee
October 16th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Hello Everyone,

What has been planned for this party
The start time will be at 8 pm to give everyone enough time to get ready for those of us who have to work on saturday.
We are also thinking for doing a scavenger hunt to kick off the party, but we will be taking a vote about theme's and if anyone truly wants to do it ( while being dressed in costumes)
As for location it's going to be held at Mikes house, a fellow member, and good friend thanks Dr. Mike OBGYN
I don't exactly have the physical address but we are going to get together tonight to iron out some details. As soon as I get exact address and directions to location I will post.
Hope this answers some questions
:)

R1John03
October 17th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Physical Address will be 2102 Robin St. Edinburg. If you are going North bound take the Freddy Gonzalez exit and go to Sprague, take a right go down about a 1/4 mile take a left on dove, then an immediate right on Robin till you get to 2102. If you are going South bound on 281, exit Freddy Gonzalez, but take the turn around and go under the expressway back to Sprague and follow same instructions on Sprague.

Moose 98
October 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM
last chance partys on saturday

Fast GSXR
October 27th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Been there done that. Thats how

R1John03
October 30th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Here are a couple of the pics from the party.

janielee
October 30th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks to Everyone who made this party great. We all had great fun. Thanks to Mase and Karla for the gift it was great thanks so much. And Can't wait to do this all again next year. It's an RGV tradition.