PDA

View Full Version : 26th Annual Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Houston

MaseK12rs
October 18th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone. Just would like to know if anyone would be intrested in trying to go to this years Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Houston Tx.
The dates for the event are November 10-12 which falls on Friday thru Sunday held at the Reliant Center.
The show cost $12.00 per person and you can see all the events that will be going on by visiting the web site at www.motorcycleshows.com (http://www.motorcycleshows.com)

The show is like a big expo I think where all the manufactures of bikes and aftermarket products set up exhibits and usally give away some prizes.If this show is like other expos, the vendors also tend to sell products for reduced prices. They usually also have celebrities(racers, ect.) that you get to meet in person as well as special events like bike competetionsand stunt shows. There are going to be 17 motorcyle manufactures present from Aprilla to Yamaha.

The Manufactures are also supposed to have demo rides of their bikes on Sat. & Sun.,weather permiting. Riders need to have their license, riding gear and helmet.Manufactures include: Buell,Harley D.,Piaggio, Starr,Kawasaki and Yamaha.

Anyway just throwing this question out to see if anyone would like to go,maybe we can try to get a group together.
Mase

R1John03
October 19th, 2006, 11:45 PM
I have a busy month in November, I know I can't take off that many days.

MaseK12rs
October 20th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Was floating the idea of attending the show. I know that everyone needs to work, but how about if we can attend the show for only one of the days?
Any suggestion?

Keith
October 20th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I'll be there on Saturday with the COG guys (Concours Owners Group). We'll be the nerds hanging out at the 1400 GTR display - drooling like 5 year olds on Christmas Eve.

R1John03
October 22nd, 2006, 11:01 PM
that sounds like a plan Mase, maybe we can go Sunday early. I just need to check my schedule anyway I know one of those weekends I will be in College Station for a wedding.

Mariozx7r
October 27th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Mase, I wish I could make it. But, I guess I have to go back to work. My sick days are running out. :mad:

R1John03
November 9th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I will be going for sure Mase. We will get together this Saturday to go over meeting time and place.

CalamariKid
November 9th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I can put some people up if you need a place to stay while in town.

R1John03
November 9th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I can put some people up if you need a place to stay while in town.
Thanks Charles, but we are just going for the day on Sunday. Are you going to be there as well.

MaseK12rs
November 10th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Hey John ! It's really cool that you are going to be able to go. Is Alfredo going to be able to go as well? Call me sat. or we can meet and go over the specifics about the trip. It should be an great weekend.