PDA

View Full Version : WTB 94-97 ZX9R left lower fairing

Megahellastylin
November 4th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Looking for a 94-97 ZX9R left lower street fairing. Color is not important. Send me an e-mail with picts and asking price if you have one. Thanks.

Oskar_Z28
November 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
What did you do John?

Megahellastylin
November 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Well I was riding this really sweet stand up wheelie for about three miles, then crashed when I tried to set it down while sitting backwards on the tank. :D

But seriously, it is old damage from a few months ago. Before the house was completed, and we were still living in the garage, I had to park the bike outside on a gravel driveway. A storm came through and blew the bike over, smashing the fairing. It happened twice, dang it. I have already repaired that fairing more than once so it needs to be replaced this time. :)

ZedX
November 8th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Well I was riding this really sweet stand up wheelie for about three miles, then crashed when I tried to set it down while sitting backwards on the tank. :D

**** irresponcible kids! Gonna get someone killed!!

But seriously, it is old damage from a few months ago. Before the house was completed, and we were still living in the garage, I had to park the bike outside on a gravel driveway. A storm came through and blew the bike over, smashing the fairing. It happened twice, dang it. I have already repaired that fairing more than once so it needs to be replaced this time. :)

Boring old coot!!!

:p