PDA

View Full Version : Help with the rgv webpage

R1John03
January 25th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Anyone from RGV that may know how to show me or even help make our webpage would be greatly appreciated. I have been talking with Brad and he has been talking to Brian Montgomery. I guess it is a little more difficult than expected.

Chirpy
January 26th, 2007, 10:35 PM
PM or email me...

Brian Montgomery
January 26th, 2007, 11:29 PM
It really isn't that difficult really. The hard part is getting the hang of it. Can you make a word document with pictures and hyperlinks? If you can then you can make a webpage. If you can do that, you can send it to me and I will get it online and optimize it for you. (Something that I need to do on the Houston website)

R1John03
January 29th, 2007, 09:18 AM
It really isn't that difficult really. The hard part is getting the hang of it. Can you make a word document with pictures and hyperlinks? If you can then you can make a webpage. If you can do that, you can send it to me and I will get it online and optimize it for you. (Something that I need to do on the Houston website)

I will work on this and get it to you asap. I have a lot of photos that I need to add to photobucket, for rides and members and so on.

Brian Montgomery
January 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
No, you don't need to photobucket them. We can put them on the webserver and link to them.

StuartR
January 30th, 2007, 10:01 AM

:idea:

janielee
January 30th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Brian, Do we just need to get you a set of pictures attachments to you along with the mock up for the web page?
Janie

edyama
February 2nd, 2007, 11:14 PM
Hay John i might have some one who can help us but... he chargers... what do you think

Brian Montgomery
February 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Sorry for the slow response. I was in the hospital again all last week. All that I need is a word ducument with the pictures attached in the document and I can make that into the webpage really easy.