PDA

View Full Version : SMR for 3/4

R1John03
February 26th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Now that I have my bike back I hope I can get as many people to get together so we can take a group picture at the entrance to the island for our hompage so I can have all the pictures that we need. All officers will have to be present. Lets try tp have a good turn out for this ride. Hope to see you there.:happyrider:

StexFJR
February 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM
When and where John?

R1John03
February 28th, 2007, 09:59 PM
We are going to go to the island so we can take pictures for the webpage. If you can join us the more bikes in the picture the merrier. We plan on eating at Tom and Jerry's or we can put it to a vote when we get there.

oilfieldsteve
March 1st, 2007, 02:06 AM
Is the meeting place and time the same? Are we still going to ride to Raymondville and then book it to the island or are we going straight to the island?

StexFJR
March 1st, 2007, 10:37 AM
When and where will the ride start from?

R1John03
March 1st, 2007, 03:17 PM
FLying J's will be the start point, I need to get with Mase because he may have one patient to see in the morning but if we can leave at 8 or so. I talked to Eddie and he suggested to just eat at the island so probably we will skip Raymondville, but when we meet Sunday we can discuss where we wanty to go first. As for me I don't care if we go to both, but everyone else might have things to do.

StexFJR
March 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
see ya at the J, 8 o'clock.

MaseK12rs
March 5th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Had great time! Wish that Dwaine did not have to return to work. It would have been really great to have him there. It was a little chilly but the ride to the island was great. Its been about 3 years since I was last at SPI. Hope the SA ride next week is going to be just as fun.