PDA

View Full Version : good ride..

alfredoconde
March 11th, 2007, 11:55 PM
i had a great time riding today, the weather did not help much but still the roads in SA are better than our 2 curves in the valley.. i also want to thank Ivan for his attentions, and Carl for the garage space.. i look forward to ride with you guys again soon, with better weather conditions.. later! Alfredo

Inlaw1
March 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Hey guys, I heard the weather sucked on Sunday. We all feel bad that y'all came all this way and didn't get to ride. We need to plan another one for sure!

R1John03
March 13th, 2007, 12:48 AM
We should be planning another hopefully sometime this spring, but this time we will coordinate with the weather a little bit.

oilfieldsteve
March 13th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I would like to send my appreciation to Carl and Ivan for there hospitality
this past sunday and monday. Thank guys. Looking foward to doing it agian.

MaseK12rs
March 13th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Had a great time this weekend! Weather was a little disappointing but we made the best of it. To Ivan and Carl, Thank you for your hospitality and generousity that you showed to all of us there. Getting to watch the Moto GP race on sunday night really made up for the rainy weather. Once again, Thanks for all your generosity and hope to return to San Antonio some time soon.
Mase and Karla

Ivan
March 14th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Great having you guys over, we had fun. Now come back soon, on a good day you'll have all the curves you want and some to take home with you.:D