PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angels

StexFJR
April 10th, 2007, 08:49 AM
I'm going to ride up to Corpus this Sunday (April 15th) and catch the Blue Angels Airshow. This will be my 3rd in a row. Its a lot of fun and a nice ride. I think I even talked Brian into coming up with his Bandit. I plan on leaving around 8:00 from the Flying J in Edinburg and having breakfast somewhere along the way. The gates open at 10 and the show starts at 11 and its FREE!!!!

KevLar
April 10th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I'm going to ride up to Corpus this Sunday (April 15th) and catch the Blue Angels Airshow. This will be my 3rd in a row. Its a lot of fun and a nice ride. I think I even talked Brian into coming up with his Bandit. I plan on leaving around 8:00 from the Flying J in Edinburg and having breakfast somewhere along the way. The gates open at 10 and the show starts at 11 and its FREE!!!! My Mom and Dad are coming to SA to visit this weekend so we might be going out there. My dad's an old navy man so he loves thems guyz.

StexFJR
April 10th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Well crap, I just found I'm needed to teach an ERC in Harlingen that day so I'm out. There goes my streak. You guys that go have fun, its really not to be missed.

axeeclipse
April 12th, 2007, 12:06 PM
im going saturday but not on my bike, im going in my car.hope to see some of yall there