PDA

View Full Version : Ducatis

StexFJR
April 24th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Have arrived in McAllen. Saw a couple of 999's a monster and an ST 3. Window shopping is fun.

edyama
April 24th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I just would like to see a bigger shop...

edyama
April 24th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Hay John did you get some of the video burnd?

MaseK12rs
April 25th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Having a Ducati dealership is great! We need more manufactures of other bikes that we only read about in magazines. The Ducati's look really sharp and hope they expand into a bigger building and offer more selection. All in all a good first effort.:thumbsup:

MaseK12rs
April 25th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Good to see you again Eddie!
Hope to ride again soon when I get my bike back from SA.
Going for over a month without a bike has been very hard! Especailly on the wallet!
Take care and see you soon.

R1John03
April 26th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Hay John did you get some of the video burnd?
No because someone didn't leave me with a charged camera. I want to make another one anyway. This time I am going to use a memory stick.

R1John03
April 26th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Mase when are you getting your bike back?

MaseK12rs
April 27th, 2007, 04:01 PM
My Bike from the looks of it won't be done till maybe another week. The problem diagnosed was a transmission bearing or bearings. Anyway the entire rear half of the bike has to be dissassemble to get to the trans and rebuild the trans. from the looks of it I problaby be picking up my bike sometime after May 5th.:(
I will not be meeting up with you guys on Sunday as I have been scheduled to work this weekend, but I should be able to make the bike show with you all.

janielee
April 27th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Sorry to hear about sunday and the bike situation. But at least they know what the problem is and hopefully you'll be getting your bike back as soon as possible. It's great that your making it to the bike show is Karla coming with you too??

MaseK12rs
April 28th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Just got in from work today. Yes if things go as planned (as if they ever really do) we both should make the bike show and if not I will make it to the show at the very least. Will you put an update to as when, where and time that everyone will meet?If so that would be really helpful.
Can't wait to see everyone together again.
Oh, by the way did you and John like the DVD from the Wildlife Park?
Take care
Mase

janielee
April 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Mase
You know what I haven't had a chance to watch i

janielee
April 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Mase
You know what I haven't had a chance to watch it, with Finals coming up and graduation I really haven't had a stopping period. As for the show I know that I have to work till about 12 on Saturday I geuss any time after that but I will get with John and see if we can get some forsure times up. I will start another thread and see what everyone thinks.
Hope this helps

oilfieldsteve
April 30th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry Mase to here about your bike. Glad to see that u r going to the bike show with us. Cristina and the kids are going with me. I will be riding if I can get my tires swapped out. See yall there.

R1John03
April 30th, 2007, 11:24 PM
We haven't even had a chance to do anything lately. Finals are almost over, and then we can breathe. As far as the time I need to talk to Janie when she wants to go. I am thinking either Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

edyama
May 2nd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Well JOHN........
you know you can aways pick it up...... so when do you.. :p

R1John03
May 2nd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Well JOHN........
you know you can aways pick it up...... so when do you.. :p

You confused me with this?:confused: :wtf: