PDA

View Full Version : Great Ride!

MaseK12rs
May 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Hey everbody! I had a great time with everyone this past weekend! The motorcycle show was OK and what made it really good was being with everyone and having a good time. Sunday was great and it sure turned out to be anything but ordinary.
It felt GREATto RIDE AGAIN!!:happyrider:
It's going almost 8 weeks since my bike has been in the shop at Yamaha and now at Alamo BMW and my bike is still not ready. I'm really glad to have been able to get a backup bike. It felt like I had forgotten how to ride!
A BIG THANK YOU to eveyone who had positive remarks about my bike. Its really cool to have such a nice group of people who I can call friends like you guys and gals (you are always included Janie!)
Can't wait to see and ride with everyone again.
Oh,and John, I'm still waiting for you to show me how to ride my bike!
When will you possibly find the time?
:bow:
Thanks eveyone for being such a cool group of friends.:thumbsup:

StexFJR
May 8th, 2007, 09:58 AM
What the hell are you riding Mase?

MaseK12rs
May 8th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hey Dewayne! Good to hear from you. Have'nt seen you for awhile. Will you be able to make this month's meeting?
It's going on 8 weeks and my bike is still not fixed. I was forced to get another bike as gas prices are still pretty high. Anyway here is a pic from this past Sunday's ride.
The bike is a 2004 ZX10R with 2400 miles, and PM Forged alloy wheels.
Its sure rides very different from the BMW!

StexFJR
May 11th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Nice wheels!!!! I will try and make the meeting. Work schedule has been brutal the last few weeks. Should taper off in June.