PDA

View Full Version : S.P.I. Bike Fest

oilfieldsteve
July 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM
:D Hello my fellow bike riders, I would like to extend an invitation to all who would like to attend the SPI Bike Fest in October. My family and I just had a mini vacation and stayed on a beach front condo this weekend. OK, ok, John and Janie were there to! The condo that we stayed in is called La Playa and I have already reserved a room for the weekend from Oct. 12th to the 14th. If there is anyone interested in renting a condo there, let me know so I can give you the phone number to the place. The price is not that bad if you place the deposit now to reserve the room. The deposit to reserve the room is $200 and that will confirm your room and reservation. The balance can be taken care of upon arrival. The one we stayed in was a 2 bedroom and 1 1/2 bath fully furnished even with cookware in the kitchen! The beach is just walking distance and it also has a pool. Hope to hear from you all and other members so we can plan a weekend of exhaust smelling, engine roaring fun!
:thumbsup:

ST Mark
July 29th, 2007, 10:34 PM
S.P.I. bike fest? Who puts this on? That is my birthday and it would be a good present to myself. I spent many years at the beach and I miss it.
Have you stayed at La Internacional? My family always stayed there and the sand was right out the door and 100 feet to the water. I was at the coast last October a few weeks before I sold my 2006 Honda Shadow.I saw a place being built on the bay side of the road just past the convention center and the horse rentals. Here is a picture. What is this place? Looks like it was going to be expensive. Would you mind an ex-valley native meeting up with your group IF I can make it?

StexFJR
August 2nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Heck, come on down!! There's always room for more.

oilfieldsteve
August 4th, 2007, 03:08 AM
come on down and join the crowd(lol). It would be cool to have some people from out of town to join in on the fun. Mark I do not know what they are building as they are still under construction. Let everyone know about Bike Fest and , if they need # to hotels let me know so I can get them for ya'll. Talk to ya'll soon.