PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Washer & Dryer

searailer
August 2nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
A good friend of mine got divorced from a real a$$hat. She got very little in the divorce as they didn't have much other than debt to begin with. So Im trying to scrounge a few things together for her and the kid.

I'd just thought Id pose the question to the group to see if anyone has, or knows of someone that has, an old 'working' washer and/or dryer that they are looking to get rid of. I'll come pick it up if within an hour or so of DFW. Even throw in a few bucks.

We are already giving them tons of hand me downs, just cant seem to find appliances that work. Let me know if you got an idea.

Thanks

Rlhay2
August 2nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
My neighbor may have an upright combination unit. Let me check with her and I'll follow up this weekend.

searailer
August 3rd, 2007, 05:36 AM
My neighbor may have an upright combination unit. Let me check with her and I'll follow up this weekend.

Awesome - thx man!

DJN
August 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
I may have a lead on a set, too. I'll look into it. Is there anything else needed?

searailer
August 3rd, 2007, 08:46 PM
I may have a lead on a set, too. I'll look into it. Is there anything else needed?

Hey thanks! Let me know whenever you can! Really appreciate it.

And no, really nothing else is needed yet - we gave then a bunch of our stuff .

RLHAY2, they cant take the stacked set, it wont fit. But thanks anyway, just need regular separate units.