PDA

View Full Version : Transplanted SA Member

CarlT
September 30th, 2007, 07:36 AM
John & gang, one of our San Antonio members, Arpad, has recently moved to Brownsville. In fact, he's the sales manager at the new 802 Motorsports shop. :D Stop by and say "hi", he's a nice guy and you'll like him. :thumbsup:

oilfieldsteve
September 30th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the Valley. Getting together on Wednesday of this week for are meeting. We are moving our meeting one week earlier due to our scheduled BBQ fun raiser. You are more than welcome to join in with us since you are a TSBA member. We will be holding the meeting at Rudy's BBQ on 281 and Nolana at about 7:30pm that evening. Drop a line or give a buzz. While be looking forward to meeting with you one of this days if not on Wednesday. Peace.

R1John03
September 30th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Welcome to this neck of the woods, without the woods :)
You won't find the curves down here like you had over there, but that is ok.

arpad
October 1st, 2007, 08:04 AM
Thanks John. Thanks Steve. I look forward to meeting y'all over the next couple of weeks. We have been working six-days-a-week for five weeks now. I have'nt had time to ride on a Sunday yet. Still un-packing boxes on my day off. But soon...
If I can swing-it Wednesday, I'll jet to McAllen for the meeting. Usually I lock-up at seven and that would get me there late, but I'll sub with another manager.

Paul Sonderfan
October 1st, 2007, 09:55 AM
Is this the Arpad that used to be a Houston member? If so, it's good to hear you're riding again. If not, welcome anyway.

arpad
October 1st, 2007, 05:25 PM
"Oh my Goodness Paul."

How many "Arpads" do you think are out there! Laughing out loud!

Good to know people remember me. Good to know you remember me. I was San Antonio Chapter first, then Houston, then San Antonio again, and now Godwilling, Rio Grande Valley Chapter soon. Six years.

MaseK12rs
October 1st, 2007, 08:05 PM
Welcome Aboard Arpad. I have a good friend working over there with you, Sos Fernandez. His younger brother - Mario is a TSBA member with us. We hope to ride with you and plan to visit the dealership maybe this sat.
See you soon.
Mase
:happyrider:

arpad
October 1st, 2007, 09:57 PM
Sostenes? Mario? My goodness! I am really looking forward to Sundays! Mase, I don't know where y'all ride on Sundays, but i will be happy regardless. I enjoy the fine company at breakfast, hopefully y'all eat somewhere along the way. My old Gixxer needs suspension work. But I'm sure theres something around i can borrow until she's ready. Please, this goes out to all of you RGV Chapter gentlemen and gentlewomen riders, should you find yourselves in my side of the Valley, stop and say "hello". The only time I am not on the floor is 11:00am to 12:00 noon. Thats when I eat. So if you want to join me for lunch, come by at 10:45am.

MaseK12rs
October 2nd, 2007, 02:25 AM
Arpan! Great to hear from you. Mario and I go way back, we have know each other since 3rd grade. About 31 years ago! I hope to be able to go see the new dealership on sat. Also the RGV TSBA chapter is having a BBQ fund raiser at McAllen Motor Sports this Sun 10/07/07 at 10 am to 3pm.Your are more than welcome to come on over and visit with us if your schedule allows. Ruben has been a tremendous help. He is letting use his dealership as the site for our event. We are even talking about having weekend events were the RGV TSBA will meet and greet any new customers, and anyone else about our great organization.
Hope to see ya soon.
Also some of us are getting together for Bike Fest at South Padre Island on 10/11/07-10/13/07. You are more than welcome to come and join us.
See ya for now.
Mase

oilfieldsteve
October 2nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Arpan, You are more than welcome to join in on the bike fest that is going on the weekend of Oct. 11,12,13,&14. Myself and my wife will be down thereon the Friday of the 12th. Mase and his wife will be joining us ( I think) as well as my brother-in-law. Give us a ring or we will see you at the meeting if you go.:thumbsup:

NinjaRick
October 2nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
Welcome Arpan to the valley hope to see you at the BBQ this coming sunday..

R1John03
October 3rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Yes you are more than welcome to come join us at the Barbecue this Sunday, of course if your schedule lets you but we will be there from 7:30 am till after we clean up.