PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Update

janielee
October 1st, 2007, 03:38 PM
Hey Guys,
We are all going to be meeting this wensday at Rudys at our typical time 7:30. Since not everyone showed up on Sunday, we've had to move our meeting to wensday to get a final count as far as ticket sales and passing out duties. We are also going to move up the meeting and have a regular update since it does not make sense to have two meetings back back.
See you all soon
PM any officer if you have any questions

NinjaRick
October 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
i have to work late but be their at 7-30 laters homie see yal at rudys peace out.....

arpad
October 4th, 2007, 09:13 AM
RGV Chapter meeting attendees:

Sorry I couldnt make it to the meeting. Couldnt get away last night. It's like that here at the shop sometimes. if I don't go to San Antonio weekend, I plan to attend the Bar-b-que on Sunday. And as far as Bikefest goes...YES! Count me IN! I work Saturday of course, but after that...

oilfieldsteve
October 7th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Arpad let me know when you decide to go down to bike fest. My phone is 956-225-7411. Call me and I will let you know where I am going to be.

NinjaRick
October 14th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Whens next meeting and where are we going to have it ? Cause carmina is due any day now. Remember Nov. 7 is due day, at the womans Hospital on dove and mccoll anybody will be welcome to see the next generation of t.s.b.a biker boy. laters homies ninja rick.....