PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2005 SV650 Race Bike-- SOLD!!!

fastf4igirl
October 1st, 2007, 05:28 PM
End of season sale! This has been a GREAT bike with a very strong stock motor and I am only selling it because I have my eye on something different. (*cough* watch out Smiling Ronnie Hay *cough*)
The bike has been low-sided a couple of times this season, so the body work and tank are not perfect; but, the things that took the brunt of the fall have all been replaced (i.e. clip-ons, sliders, rear sets). Since I ride like a girl, the damage really wasn’t that bad anyway! I did attempt to repair the body work with fiber glass and paint, but I am NOT a professional; although, I did have lots of help from Craig, who does have A LOT of experience in this area :D. Look at it this way, the ‘New-Paint-Pavement-Magnet Demon’ has already been exorcised for you and you’ll look like a *real* racer. Heck, I’ll even throw in some scuffed up knee sliders to complete the look for you. The oil was changed after every race weekend (Thanks Craaaiiiig!!). So, as far as I know, this bike needs nothing and with everything included you will be READY TO RACE like a Pro…or maybe just look like one while parked in the pits! The bike will be available for pick up at TWS in October.

The bike details are:

2005 SV650
• Stock street motor very low miles installed at the beginning of this season which has 7 race weekends/associated track days/practice sessions on it plus a few other LSTD track days this season. Title is a salvaged title.
• Full Leo Vince Exhaust system
• Power Commander
• Penske in the rear (re-sprung for 120 lb rider and set up by Jimmy C)
• AK20 cartridges in the front forks with extenders (this is about a $1000.00 upgrade folks and if Jimmy says it’s da bomb, then it is DA BOMB!), also re-sprung for a 120lb rider
• Brembo MC with steel front lines
• Woodcraft clip-ons and rear sets
• 520 conversion (because that extra weight of the 525 chain/sprockets was just slow-i-n-g me d-o-w-n)
• Scott’s steering damper (serviced by Scott’s approx 3 months ago so it actually works now!)
• Hot Bodies GSXR body work (adds THE necessary *cool* factor) painted gloss black by Mike P with white vinyl number plates

• SPARES:
• Wheel set
• Tank (yellow and has 2 small dents in the left side and does not leak; but hey, it makes for great aerodynamic tuck positioning for the left elbow. Just dent the right side to match and you’ll probably gain 2 seconds a lap at TWS)
• Vortex 520 gearing (45 thru 48, I think, and 14,15)
• Vortex rear sets (previously used by fast guy Craig Montgomery and given his unique ground clearance ‘asphalt upgrade’ to the ends of the peg ;) )
• Woodcraft rear set parts (some brand new, some I gently introduced to the asphalt but are still useable in a pinch)
• Extra sprocket carrier, cush drive, and several spacers (FYI: the quickest way to destroy a carrier is to forget the stupid spacer…I did that…once…)
• LOTS of clutch levers, 2 NEW in package. (some of the used ones have been ‘modified’ into shorties or even aerodynamic points to help get your lap times down)
• Clutch perches, 2 NEW in package
• Clutch cable
• Wiring Harness (really, I am glad I never needed this because I wouldn’t know how the heck to install it! )
• Nissin GSXR front MC with lever
• Brembo MC washer/pin repair kit, NEW
• Upper faring stay, NEW
• Vortex Clip-on bar, NEW
• LP Frame slider, NEW
• BMC Air filter, NEW (+2 Hp awweeee yeeaahhhh!)
• And lots of other bits and pieces that I am sure I have forgotten about or don’t know WTF they go to :D

Asking $5300.00

I will get *recent* pics up in the next day or two, so please be patient.
Email me at sdupuis1@sbcgobal.net or PM me through the BBS.

Thanks!!!
Susette

ZedX
October 1st, 2007, 10:12 PM
dibs on the knee sliders!

2WheelTiger
October 1st, 2007, 10:45 PM
I think Tweek's wife needs this bike. Really.

Sunny
October 3rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
I am only selling it because I have my eye on something different. (*cough* watch out Smiling Ronnie Hay *cough*)
[...]
• SPARES:
• Brembo MC washer/pin repair kit, NEW

Hmm, not a H/W twin, is it? C'mon, spill the beans.

Hey, the Brembo M/C kit is TSBA racer property, no can go with the bike. :na-na:

fastf4igirl
October 3rd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Well Sonny, the M/C repair KIT that I bought brand *new* CAN go with the bike. However, the spare WASHER that Indy donated to the TSBA racers will not. I still have that in my possession. :p
So there! :D

And *mum* is the word on the new toy until it is in my garage. ;)

~Z~

ZedX
October 3rd, 2007, 04:46 PM
And *mum* is the word on the new toy until it is in my garage. ;)

~Z~

Why would you want to be like Bill? Not pretty. Not pretty at all. :naughty:

come on... at least a hint. A good one too! :cool:

bvia
October 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
We of the ponytailed persuasion stick together...;-)>

Bill

StuartR
October 4th, 2007, 10:02 AM
We of the ponytailed and pink thong persuasion stick together...;-)>

Bill

Fixed.:mischief: