PDA

View Full Version : riding to the island on friday...

NinjaRick
October 10th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Whos going to bike fest this friday if someone is give me a call steve has rent a beach house for the weekend and anybody is invted to join us and the ride on friday so like i said pans give us a call. laters ninja rick :happyrider:

MaseK12rs
October 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM
When on Friday? Have to work on Friday. Off on Sat.
Who else is going?

NinjaRick
October 11th, 2007, 09:09 PM
steve , mark , ralph, and maybe two other freinds tommrow around 10a.m. or 11 a.m. hope u could go.... ninja rick

MaseK12rs
October 13th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mario and I are riding to SPI on Sat at about noon. Will return at about 5pm pick up Karla and ride back. Alfredo should be riding with us as well. Anyone else that wants to ride with us is more than welcomed.

NinjaRick
October 14th, 2007, 01:01 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to the R.V.G memebers who went to the island and join me and my wife and babies and my brother in law steve and his wife to for having us stay at the condo with them and enjoy the weekend at the island... and thanks to a special friend chuck norrise for coming with us .........ninja rick,,,,

MaseK12rs
October 14th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Had a great time this weekend with Steve, Mario and Mr Ninja himself - Rick aka pans. I put almost six hundred miles just riding back and forth to the island. Great ride! :happyrider:

Met Arpad at 802 Motorsports in Brownsville. Great guy. Cant wait to see him at our meetings. Lots of bikes at the new dealership in Brownsville.
Lots of sportbikes at SPI and do plan to go back next year. Lots of BMW bikes were also present.:thumbsup:

On a funny note- they had a group that was charging $400 to wire up lights on a harley, and they said they really did not do sportbikes, however, to do a sportbike they charge only $700! and even asked if had a credit card!
Unreal!:mad:
All in all had a great time and even met an old school friend that I have not seen in 10 years and he rides a Ducati. He may also join us.
Will try to post some pics of this past weekend.

oilfieldsteve
October 14th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Had a great time at Bike Fest with everyone, will do it again next year. I hope next year that we can have more members join in the festivities. Mase and his wife Karla, Brother-in-Law Rick and his wife, joined us in the condo I had reserved since July of 2007. Not one Sportbike vendor down here at Bike Fest.
I think next year someone needs to see about getting something rolling about that situation. Other than that everything was pretty cool. :D

NinjaRick
October 15th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks to alfredo and his "friend" for joining us at the bike fest on sat...Hope to see more members next year at bike fest....ninja rick.