PDA

View Full Version : Parting 2003 SV650 track bike

CBRMichael
October 30th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I am posting this for a member of the HSTA. The SV650 seems popular for track bikes in the TSBA, so I thought you guys might be interested. Here is an email from Walt Kocal in San Antonio:

I’m parting out my complete 2003 Suzuki SV650 track bike. If anyone needs parts, they can get in touch with me and I can bring them to Kerrville this Friday. Or Austin/Dallas next Sunday… Thanks a lot,

SV650 SUZUKI PARTING OUT COMPLETE BIKE 2003 SV 650
Lots of Parts Still available:

Straight frame with clear title and a few minor blemishes, straight swingarm, straight subframe, Ohlins shock, straight forks, wheels straight and true - 2 rears 1 front, rotors, brake calipers front and rear, front vesrah pads like new, front oem pads like new, upper and lower triple clamps, ignition and gas cap with 2 keys, 2 gauges speedos/tachs, fuel pump, wiring harness, rectifier/regulator, ECU, coils and spark plug wires/boots, starter and cable, starter solenoid, oil cooler and screen with hoses and bolts, throttle bodies, 2 radiators, 2 fans, Hot Bodies race bodywork, oem windscreen, start/kill switch, master cylinders front and rear, air box with oem air filter, tank insulator (foil), tank insulator (rubber), ss brake lines, rear undertail, horn, rear brake light switch and bracket, side frame covers with bolts (a way cool green color), clutch cable, clutch lever, rear wheel hub with rubbers and nuts. Rear rotor with bolts. Two sets of Michelin Power Race tires. One set almost new. Other set good. Rear suspension dogbones with bolts, rear shock link. Good Yuasa battery, battery cables.

See pics of all parts here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561196985RSGzem (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561196985RSGzem)

Blown motor (motor, tank, chain & sprockets, rearsets, clipons, exhaust, aftermarket fork springs (still have stock springs/forks) and emulators, throttle assembly, tank hinge, rear axle, all sold)

****I'm in San Antonio, but will be travelling thru Austin into Dallas Sunday Nov 4/5. If you need a part you can paypal me and I'll bring it with and could possibly deliver it along I-35****

Email me or call direct with your needs for quickest response.

Motowalt@satx.rr.com

210-317-8914