PDA

View Full Version : b-day ride

alfredoconde
November 7th, 2007, 09:45 PM
hello! this weekend is my b-day, im planning to go friday to get some burgers and hochos(new word for hot-dog there) in mexico, no need for permits or paperwork, all you need is one dollar to get across, two to come back, your picture id and about 10 dlls for burgers, planning to leve friday 7-7:30 pm from my house everyone is welcome my address is 611 judy hidalgo tx. for directions or questions callme 207-0859 go south on 10, pass dodge arena take first left after bridge, left on texano, right after killer bee and right at the park, my house is in front of the park on the right, be advised there are no curves but plenty of cars to evade jeje, i go at least once a week and grew up there, you will learn a different style of riding.. roads are extremely slyppery, hope to see you there! Alfredo.

MaseK12rs
November 8th, 2007, 09:07 AM
We should be able to make it Alfredo. After all its to celebrate your birthday!
Take care and be careful out on the roads. There has been lots of fog in the early am.

jessejgzz
November 8th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Hey echate uno para mi Con salsa verde y una coca bien helada !!!!!! Felis cumple aN~os. Sorry hit the SAP button Have a dog with some salsa on it with a cold coke Happy b-day man:na-na:.

MaseK12rs
November 10th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday Alfredo! :yippee::yippee::applause::applause::applause:
Had a great time last night. :thumbsup:
Had not been to Mexico in a very long while.
Sorry guys that I did not ride my bike. As you know I have been riding the zx10 everyday and I was just too tired to ride anymore for the rest of the evening.
We will, though, have to do the Mexico run again, next time during the day, maybe as a SMR.
Take care. Have to go to work right now. I Am starting the day a little late just so I can be on the BBS.:mischief:
Mase

NinjaRick
November 11th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Im sorry alfredo i didnt make it for the ride got rossi and dominic to take care and my wife maybe next time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..:bow::applause::drinkbuddy::birthday::spank:late rs ninja rick....