1st Annual Christmas Party
Date: December 8, 2007
Time: 7:30pm
White Elephant Gift Exchange: Maximum of $20.00 for gift
Food, Fun, and BYOB plenty of memories to go around,
Hope to see you all there.

janielee
November 19th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah for somereason I could not get it to go up here at school.

R1John03
November 19th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I had to do some pastin and copying and transfering, it wasn't easy:D but I got it:thumbsup:

I thought it was maximum of $20 not minimum

TRU
November 19th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Darn thoes District Tech's allways blocking stuff and locking things out ggeesshh!!!! LOL

MaseK12rs
November 19th, 2007, 08:19 PM
What the hell? I thought that Santa would be required to ride a sports bike to the TSBA RGV party.
Don't you think that would be more appropriate?
Oh, its OK for him to ride a non sports bike just as longs as he rides a motorcycle.
Hope to see everyone at the party.

GhostRider
November 19th, 2007, 09:17 PM
my question is why is he riding two-up with a deer?

R1John03
November 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
He is riding with a female deer guys :happyrider:

GhostRider
November 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
phew... that's a relief, for a second I thought that Santa broke one of the cardinal rules of motorcycle riding.

R1John03
November 19th, 2007, 10:00 PM
No and he has gear on :thumbsup:

oilfieldsteve
November 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM
was that gear or the deer. lol

MaseK12rs
November 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Santa may have gear on which is good, but male deers- called bucks, have antlers-up to three feet across.
Female deers- called Does,and baby deer called Fawns- do not have antlers. So this means Santa is riding 2up with a male deer!:naughty:
Just my two cents worth.

R1John03
November 19th, 2007, 10:10 PM
They are fake antlers like the mohawk on my helmet

oilfieldsteve
November 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM
You mean my mohawk on your helment!!!!! LOL LOL.

MaseK12rs
November 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Maybe this new thread should be named - Deers,Gear, or Queer!
This makes this Motorcycling, deer carrying Santa- one Big jolly :gay:
You guys feel free to pick the most accurate title.
Although all words apply to this caption.

MaseK12rs
November 19th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Deers,Gear and Queers! Only in The RGV TSBA! Buuuddy!

GhostRider
November 19th, 2007, 10:20 PM
omg... Mase, you just made burst out laughing here at work.

R1John03
November 19th, 2007, 10:25 PM
I think this thread just got turned into something else totally off the subject of a Christmas Party:)

NinjaRick
November 20th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Lets just party and have a good time! laters ninja rick ...:drinkbuddy::deadhorse::chow:...

R1John03
November 24th, 2007, 01:32 AM
I am going to be late to the party I just found out that our race has been rescheduled for the weekend of the 8th :mad: , but I will be there :thumbsup:

MaseK12rs
November 24th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Better late than never!:)

janielee
November 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Okay for one thing I'm the one that found the santa and deer, I liked it and thought it was cute. Seeing as how I couldn't put it up at work and eddie your right darn these district regulations I atleast get to post stuff and get a low down on whats going on, in the wonderful world of TSBA. So no this isn't about geers and deers and anything else. It's about christmas and having fun, so thanks to those who want to have fun and thanks to those who just want to mock a persons work. As for the party as John posted we're going to be a little late, you know me gotta be at those races and work. So I will see you all soon John and I get a chance. Don't mean to offend anyone but I guess in the end I just didn't want any one to make fun of my little christmas party post.

MaseK12rs
November 24th, 2007, 06:04 PM
:confused:In all due respect, no bad intentions or malice regarding the Xmas party post or the picture that was displayed. No one, especially me, had the intention of mocking someone's work. Believe me, if I meant to offend someone I would be very direct about it. Just thought that some of us could enjoy some fun and humor here like others enjoy in the larger TSBA chapters.:):):):):):):):)

GhostRider
November 24th, 2007, 08:24 PM
I apologize if it seemed that I was making fun of it, I didn't want to make anyone feel bad. I'm just a dork like that sometimes. Sorry guys if I made anyone feel bad :)

TRU
December 2nd, 2007, 09:41 PM
So who's cooking??? And do you need any help?

R1John03
December 2nd, 2007, 10:43 PM

Eddie is BBQing

If anyone has any suggestions of what they want speak now or forever hold your peace or suffer and eat what we get :p

NinjaRick
December 2nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
Were not changing the days again right! Me and my wife are going to the party if you need something let me know or call me... laters ninja rick:rockon:

R1John03
December 2nd, 2007, 11:05 PM
No the party is on the 8th but the rides are on sundays which the next one is on the 9th.

Junior do me a favor and can you make a signature with your name on the bottom.

GhostRider
December 3rd, 2007, 11:50 AM

I myself can attest to the culinary mastery of my dear friend here. To quote Iron Chef BBQ here, his cooking is "to die for".

oilfieldsteve
December 4th, 2007, 09:27 PM
If we need something let me know. I think I am going to bring some cheese dip and some chips. Anything else let me know.

TRU
December 5th, 2007, 02:23 PM
ALE' CUSINE!!!!!

TRU
December 7th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Where is Eddies bat cave located anyway? Cuz I dont know where I'm going!!!!

GhostRider
December 7th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Where is Eddies bat cave located anyway? Cuz I dont know where I'm going!!!!

that information would be helpful to me, also how long is this soiree going to last because I might not be able to make it there until later in the evening.

Mr. PL
December 7th, 2007, 09:06 PM
:lmao:Man! I wanna party with you guys!:drinkbuddy::amigos:

edyama
December 8th, 2007, 01:04 AM
hay what do you mean suffer

TRU
December 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
My wife and I made cholate and lemon cupcakes!!!! So now some one give me a call cuz I dont have directions or everyones phone numbers yet!!!:confused:

MaseK12rs
December 9th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Cupcakes were awesome! I had one of each!:thumbsup:
Hope you had a great time last night.
Karla and I enjoyed you and your wife.
Hope to have both of you at our next function.

TRU
December 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks Mase!
Monica realy enjoyed putting faces to names of the people that I "wont shut up about". We both had fun and look forward to many more gatherings!

MaseK12rs
December 9th, 2007, 06:12 PM
"Your Welcome.":)
Quote by "Bernie LePlant" played by Dustin Hoffman from the movie "HERO":thumbsup:

MaseK12rs
December 9th, 2007, 06:15 PM
So.. your the infamous Mr. Internet Tuff Guy!
Glad to see you finally added it.:applause:

NinjaRick
December 9th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Thanks to those who made it to the party with gift or no gift im glad we all had fun and tru it was nice meeting your wife and seeing u at party hopefully will get together this sat coming up for taco run. My wife enjoy been around everybody too and would like to see everybody again. laters ninja rick......:thumbsup::rockon::thanks:

salsamama
December 10th, 2007, 12:37 AM
We can't forget to thank Eddie for letting us use his home for the party! Thanks Eddie! Stephen and I had fun last night. Mase, the coffee mugs were the "bomb". The gift exchange was also a lot of fun. Though everyone has to admit that it was Destiny that Jr got what he chose! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!!:happyrider: As always, Mase, would like to see those pics you took! See you all at the meeting on Wednesday!

oilfieldsteve
December 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Thank U Eddie for the BBQ at your house and thank EVERYONE that showed up and participated in this fine function. Mase thanks for the cup I thought that was so cool.