PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Lobby

R1John03
November 20th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Fancy running into you at Hobby Lobby Truman. Did you end up filling up the entire cart?:D

GhostRider
November 21st, 2007, 01:25 PM
Truman... Truman... what has happened to my friend? You get married, start doing the cooking and the cleaning, drinking wine-coolers and now you're doing Arts & Crafts?????

oh how the mighty have fallen.... :wtf:

lol... just kidding... I was also at Hobby Lobby yesterday, the gf is going into a sort of X-Mas frenzy and she wants to decorate the house already.

TRU
November 21st, 2007, 02:25 PM
Laff it up furball... some day you will be as old and wise as me (in about 7 months right?) and enjoy the finer things of life, like arts and crafts, grape Smirnoff wine coolers and a finely prepared Spinich and Artachoke dip.

No more using me as the "track'esk" push start for the Hondon't any more:na-na:

And for a few min there I thought I was going to need to get another cart. Guess the women folk are the the Xmas nesting stage!:help:

GhostRider
November 21st, 2007, 05:01 PM
lol... ain't that a *****? the ignition on my Honda won't crank over and the ignition on your suzuckie is falling off! :-)

hahaha, if you don't want to be the push-starter, you can be the umbrella girl ;)

Yeah, the female wants me to put up lights and stockings and all sorts of crap, but what the heck can you do right? if you can't bet them...

TRU
November 21st, 2007, 07:09 PM
Nuttin like some ducttape, zipties, and liquid nailes to get a good Zuki going! Remember, its called "Race lightning prep"