PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a Thanksgiving day ride?

MaseK12rs
November 21st, 2007, 09:54 AM
Does anyone want to ride on Thanksgiving day morning? I did a ride last year on Thanksgiving day morning and it was awesome. Weather supposed to be cold but that is no big deal. Possibility of rain though and I know most don't prefer to ride in the rain. Anyone maybe interested?
Ricardo and Lorena are up to it if theres no rain. Mario may make it as well.
I have 3 patients to see in early AM but should be done by 8:30am and then we can ride.
Hope weather cooperates and it would be nice to have a holiday ride.:thumbsup:

GhostRider
November 21st, 2007, 01:18 PM
Don't think I'll be able to make it bud, have to take care of some things around the house and then head on over to my Mom's house for lunch/dinner around 1-2 p.m.

I did see on Weather.com that tomorrow is going to be a dreary day with a.m showers. Hope the day turns out good for you guys going :)

TRU
November 21st, 2007, 02:29 PM
After the injestion of Triptophane ladend turky a good snooz will be inorder and the maybe after that. If its cold i can break out my leathers! :mischief:
OOOHHH YYYAAAAA I'm too sexxxxyyyyyyy!!!!!:jawdrop:

GhostRider
November 21st, 2007, 05:06 PM
oh no.....

mental picture......

SERENITY NOW!!!!! SERENITY NOW!!!!!! Dang, it's not working..... oh well, I guess no food for me tonight... what's that called again? Moose Hoof?

I kidd, I kidd, you know I love you bro.

An evening ride might actually not be a bad idea.

R1John03
November 22nd, 2007, 08:53 AM
OOOHHH YYYAAAAA I'm too sexxxxyyyyyyy!!!!!:jawdrop:

Wonderful now my day is shot :na-na:

J/K that is good that you have leathers, I don't know if I can make it I am having to work half the day :whyme: Oh well bring in that money :)

If you guys go be safe out there, with all those over stuffed people that would rather be at home sleeping than driving

oilfieldsteve
November 22nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
I think that would should have an evening ride , dam pager keeps going of.
need to go answering service is calling time to go to work everyone have a safe Thanksgiving.

NinjaRick
November 22nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
How about a sunday morning run if anybody wants to go .... laters ninja rick:lmao:

R1John03
November 23rd, 2007, 07:11 PM
70% chance of rain sunday :mad:

MaseK12rs
November 23rd, 2007, 10:15 PM
A little rain won't hurt anybody. Let's ride!:)

R1John03
November 24th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Actually with the way it has been misty there is more of a chance on slipping on oil spots, so if it decides to stay the way it is it is not the best riding weather, but you guys can go, I am going to change spark plugs. My gas mileage sucks and I got to talking with Bryan Tuesday at Yamaha and it maybe what I needed all along.

GhostRider
November 24th, 2007, 02:44 AM
I'll play it by ear too. The cold weather and the rain don't make for a good combo for my crappy tires :(

MaseK12rs
November 24th, 2007, 09:25 AM
:violin:

TRU
November 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Thoes arnt' crappy tires, there Drag T/A supersport tires designed with an ultra wide center contact patch!!!:lmao:

R1John03
November 24th, 2007, 05:49 PM
:lmao:

GhostRider
November 24th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Thoes arnt' crappy tires, there Drag T/A supersport tires designed with an ultra wide center contact patch!!!:lmao:

well heck... I should be ok then ;)

Truman just remember to bring your spatula bro.

MaseK12rs
November 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Just got call, need to see 3 patients for a nurse that called in sick.:(
Should be done by about 9:30-10:00am. Feel free to give me a call if anyone wants to ride or call it a day. if anyone wants, we can watch some racing instead.:thumbsup:
my cell 956-342-2631
take care everyone.