PDA

View Full Version : FS:97 GSXR 750 Race Bike Parts

TRU
November 25th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Sorry off the market now will be used by Club for Track Bike

I have a 97 GSXR 750 that i was putting together for a race bike, but now the wife wants a SV650 so I get her GSXR600 for a race bike.

Parts up for grabs:
2 frames in good condition, no titles (just B.O.S. form salvage auctions), one hase some scratches on left side, but both have all tabs intact.
1 swingarm and shock
2 sets of rims (one set need to see the rim doctor)
1 set of roters with some life left on them
1 97 GSXR 750 motor with harmess (no hand controls)
1 TLS rear frame that fits the GSXR frame (makes it look thiner and faster and about 2 lbs lighter)
1 TLS full set of plastics that have been rashed but fit the GSXR
2 Gas tanks 1 stunted beat in on top one the other with a scratch and old paint(both have some rust but can easly be etch out and sealed)
1 set inverted forks that have a leak but will include new seals.
2 sets of carbs +1 airbox (one needs a bad rebuild, one is ok but should be tuned)
1 box of stuff (bolts, radaitor, fan, 1 ram tube, ramdom stuff)

Things you would need to make a viable race bike.
Full set of brakes, fuel pump, some bolts, chain, hand controls and maybe some plastics if you want it to look nice. Remember you can take these frames and easly spoon a 01-04 600,750, or 1000 motor in to them. I did and it surprises everyone!!! I will include a Bill o' Sale for items.

Taking offers for everything or would trade for some SV650 parts. Would even delever as far as SA or Austin for trade items or for full purchase or gas.

TRU
November 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Some Pics can email more detailed if youd like,

GhostRider
November 26th, 2007, 10:43 AM
so what the heck are you going to be riding in the meantime? the 600?

TRU
November 26th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I still have the GSTLXR 890 and the old 6er' , Mony says I can turn it into the tack bike if I get her a SV. I just wont have any backup parts that fall off the GSTLXR any more!

GhostRider
November 27th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Oh... I see... you're just selling the "Pile O' Parts" ;)