PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

oilfieldsteve
November 28th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Im looking for a used 600 Katana for my wife to ride. Does not have to be in great shape just as long as it runs good. Really don't want to have to put much into the engine. Have been looking on Craigs list but have not found what Im looking for.
If anyone has or knows anyone with that kind of bike, drop me a line. THANK YOU.

Jus10
November 29th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Steve,

Why a can-o-tuna? This seems to be a popular ride for the females, but I've always wondered why? I find them heavy, bulky, and not so nimble. I would think a young lady would find something a little lighter/slimmer a better fit. If its a first bike some of the older 600's, SV's, or even a little ninja might be a good fit.

GhostRider
November 29th, 2007, 09:57 AM
A buddy of mine that works with me has one that I believe he is going to sell once his son leaves to college after X-Mas. I'll ask him about it and I'll get back to you about it.

ZedX
November 29th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Steve,

Why a can-o-tuna? This seems to be a popular ride for the females, but I've always wondered why? I find them heavy, bulky, and not so nimble. I would think a young lady would find something a little lighter/slimmer a better fit. If its a first bike some of the older 600's, SV's, or even a little ninja might be a good fit.

I was thinking the same. I had a friend almost give up on riding b/c she had a tuna 600 that was too heavy for her. She ended up with a SV and loved it. Cressa loves her's too. Just $0.02 Good luck! :thumbsup: