PDA

View Full Version : 2006 FJR 1300 - $10,000

2WheelTiger
November 29th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Hey kids, my FJR is for sale. You could fly up here and miss the big nasty weather that's coming soon. Just ride it due south on I-5 and turn left at I-10. Start your purchase with an adventure.

2006 FJR 1300. Automotive style cruise control. Garmin Quest II mount. Multiple TechMounts. Heated handgrips with HeatTroller. VStrom handguards. Less than 4K miles. New Michelin tires.

(I'm only selling it because it'll be 6 months until I can ride again. No sense in having temptation sit in the garage all that time.)

I'm gonna list it locally tomorrow, so if any of you are really interested, lemme know.

Paul Sonderfan
November 29th, 2007, 11:43 PM
I'd really be tempted if I wasn't still enjoying your '04 so much.

2WheelTiger
November 30th, 2007, 01:34 AM
The 06 doesn't have heat problems and the gearing is 3% taller.

(Dangling carrot)

Paul Sonderfan
November 30th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Stop it:drool:

ZedX
November 30th, 2007, 07:51 AM
If the RSVR was sold and this was Spring or Fall, Cressa and I would be on a plane in a jiffy. I was in three dealers two days ago looking at ST's ....again. ....leaning heavily to another ZX14 (fitted with hard bags). Or a Tiger. Or... (I'm all over the place)

Planned trip... Big D to N. Cali, down coastal hwy, back. Keep the FJR and join us on the western part of the trip!! :happyrider::thumbsup: