PDA

View Full Version : Great SMR 12/16/07

MaseK12rs
December 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Had a great time at today's SMR. Since I wrecked my bike yesterday hitting a cager, I made the ride with my Honda!- 4wheel variety though.
Took lots of pictures including the guys taking a couple of curves.
Missed everyone that could not make it. Temp. was in the 40's, but warmed up as day passed.
People who rode today include:
Steve
Rick Jr.
Carlos,( he surprised me!he actually showed up!)-
you can thank me later about all the push starting:D
Karla & me
Ricardo
Lorena
Had great time riding, visiting with friends and taking pictures.
Lets do it again next week.

jessejgzz
December 16th, 2007, 07:23 PM
First off I take it your ok mase ? second what the heck is a "CAGER"????:confused:

TRU
December 16th, 2007, 07:27 PM
WOW how come I didnt hear you went down. Booooo, you want me to call some friends of mine and go break some knee caps? Hope your well and your sweet ride will get fixed.

Also a cager is a person that rides around in a big steel box (AKA car, suv) and is oblivious to us riders 99.5% of the time.

CBR Dave
December 16th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Ouch!
You're able to talk. Good sign.

jessejgzz
December 16th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Orale, Tru We Call them Pendejos!!!!! Here in H town!!!not because they have suv's but because they are pendejos!!:mad:

FYI for those members of non hispanic origin "Pendejo" is commonly mistaken for a good thing and to be refered to in such a manner is for the sole purpose to degrade said individual ....Translation =person that uses there anus to think!!!:whyme:

R1John03
December 17th, 2007, 12:17 AM
FYI for those members of non hispanic origin "Pendejo" is commonly mistaken for a good thing and to be refered to in such a manner is for the sole purpose to degrade said individual ....Translation =person that uses there anus to think!!!:whyme:

:lmao:

Bryan
December 17th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Translation =person that uses there anus to think!!!:whyme:

I work with a bunch of those people! :paranoid:

GhostRider
December 17th, 2007, 09:36 AM
had lots of fun Mase. Thank you for taking pictures and for the slide show you gave us, it's really cool ;)

On a more somber note, it really sucks about your bike bud, the pictures you showed us made me cringe. The good thing is that you walked away with only some muscle soreness and the damage to the bike doesn't look to be too bad.

MaseK12rs
December 18th, 2007, 10:44 PM
The pics from the SMR look really great! Everyone look really cool taking some curves. Will try to get pics to everyone soon.
Great riding everyone!:thumbsup:
Hope to ride the BMW soon and put some miles on it. I only put about ten thousand miles this year which is pretty sad.:(
Was hoping to at least twenty thousand this year.
Oh well, maybe 2008 will be more promising!:yippee:

GhostRider
December 19th, 2007, 10:11 AM
The pics from the SMR look really great! Everyone look really cool taking some curves. Will try to get pics to everyone soon.
Great riding everyone!:thumbsup:
Hope to ride the BMW soon and put some miles on it. I only put about ten thousand miles this year which is pretty sad.:(
Was hoping to at least twenty thousand this year.
Oh well, maybe 2008 will be more promising!:yippee:

New Year's resolution? ;)

TRU
December 19th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Lets get this party started right.....ooohhhhhyyyyyaaaaaaaaa

GhostRider
December 19th, 2007, 11:16 AM
well.... look who decided to join in.... ready for next week?

TRU
December 19th, 2007, 02:27 PM
.... see other post about evil miscrent kids and my bike bbbbooooooooooooooooo

GhostRider
December 19th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I'm sad for you my friend.

TRU
December 19th, 2007, 08:37 PM
These kids are outta control. They keyed cars too!!!

I'm changing my parking spot to where the camra can see.... I'm gonna hurt me some little fresa rat b*stards.

MaseK12rs
December 19th, 2007, 08:53 PM
That behavior is called-"criminal mischief" if at all possible, find out who did it and press charges. Some folks gotta learn the hard way.
If you need for me to call some friends and maybe re-arrange some knee caps or other appendages let me know!:mad:
Take care my brother. Live long and prosper.

GhostRider
December 20th, 2007, 10:26 AM
These kids are outta control. They keyed cars too!!!

I'm changing my parking spot to where the camra can see.... I'm gonna hurt me some little fresa rat b*stards.

I'll get my sword...

TRU
December 20th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Realy a Samuri Sword.... who uses thoes any more... I mean come on.... gosh... Oh wait it is you... nevermind.

I think I'm just gonna pull the tank of the sixer till I get the tank cleaned.

GhostRider
December 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I need a t-shirt that says "plays with sharp objects" you know that ;)