PDA

View Full Version : Lunch run Thursday 12.27.07

TRU
December 26th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Any one wanna do a little ride and grab some lunch? I know Mase and Carlos are up, any more?

Where are we gonna meet and at what time Mase?

axeeclipse
December 26th, 2007, 04:42 PM
find out the time and i may be able to

MaseK12rs
December 26th, 2007, 08:54 PM
we are thinking maybe around 10am? The time for the ride is flexible.
The more the merrier!:thumbsup:
Don't know where we are going to meet. Maybe in the Sharyland area.
Thinking about doing the Granjeno run and maybe ride thru Anzadua Park. How about Bensten park?
Nice little route thru city of Abrham and and ride out thru the backside of Penitas.
Also thinking about taking some pictures of everyone riding thru some nice set of curves here in Mission.
No real plans set, just getting out and ride around for awhile.:happyrider:
And then do lunch.:chow:
I also suggested if anyone wants, we can also watch a movie such as -The Doctor, the Tornado and The Kentucky Kid if anyone can or is up for it.
I will be done with my patients by 8:30 and wont need to see any patients till 4pm.
Anyone interested in riding, feel free to call me 342-2631

MaseK12rs
December 26th, 2007, 08:57 PM
How about meeting in Sharyland at the Stripes on corner of Business 83 and Shary Road? I believe that they even have some tables outside that we can meet at.
How does this sound everyone?

TRU
December 26th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Sure we will be there!

MaseK12rs
December 27th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Hope that everyone had a good time. Route was different that what we all normally run on SMR.
Sorry about all the gravel and going off-roading for awhile!:happyrider:
Everyone seemed to do all right and nobody fell:applause::applause:
Glad to have everyone that could make it:
Daniel, Truman and Carlos.:thumbsup:
If anyone wants,we can also do a run down to the Los Ebanos Ferry and go over into mexico and have some cold refreshments or tacos. We can even do a ride down to McCook and down to La Gloria.
Let me know if anyone would like to do another lunch ride or afternoon ride.

TRU
December 27th, 2007, 09:28 PM
It was a nice ride and had a wonderfull time hanging out with you talking about bike.

MaseK12rs
December 27th, 2007, 09:35 PM
A very BIG thank you TRU for doing all the work and adjusting my rear brake lever.:applause::applause::applause::applause:
And remember you have a free pass card to ride the Beemer when you want.
Thanks-Tough Guy!:thumbsup: