PDA

View Full Version : Sat. M.R. on 01-19-08

oilfieldsteve
January 14th, 2008, 01:12 AM
:idea:I am going to take a ride to Corpus this weekend if the weather is nice. Want to see if anyone else wants to join in and take a cruise with me? Let me know and will see what happens that weekend. Peace Out.

MaseK12rs
January 14th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Would love to ride to CC, but have to work entire weekend.:mad:
Do the ride to CC and maybe in 1-2 weeks we can redo the ride.

TRU
January 14th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I thought we was going bolwing... I most likley will not be able to make it for a CC ride. Sorry guys. It's the sisterinlaws birthday that day and I'm required by the wife to make an apperance.

No pictures please, no pictures please....Elvis ahs left the building.

NinjaRick
January 14th, 2008, 07:44 PM
hey guys i going to be out of a bike for a while do to the fact that on sat night at 1 a.m i got pull over by a pharr ploice do to speeding and no singal light but the worst part after he gave me my license back i slip and fell and trash my helmet and broke off my front brake lever and i think the muffler too and right fairing so until i could afford the brake lever and check my carbs too ill be goood laters and enjoy riding... laters ninja rick,,,,:rant::censored:

MaseK12rs
January 14th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry about the fall Rick, I know how hard it is to be without a bike:mad:
Take your time and get the bike fixed. I still am waiting to hear from the Insurance company to see if they are going to fix my bike. The estimate to repair the zx10 was over $4000!
Hope to ride with you soon, until then stay visiting regularly on the BBS.

TRU
January 16th, 2008, 02:44 PM
If you need help man just hit me up, we can trailor it to my place and start workink on it, but i cant do carbs sorry.

NinjaRick
January 16th, 2008, 11:42 PM
thanks tru the problem with my bike is my carbs. do you know how to adjust valves....let me know and that way we could take the bike to your house and take it apart...my phone is 787-2726 laters ninja rick...

TRU
January 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Wel I could give it a shot, I have adjusted needles before, but dont have a syncronizer to balance them, but maybe we could give it a try. What days are good for you?