PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Sprint 1050 ST 2005 f/s

rfoster813
February 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM
This is a really sweet SPORT touring bike-more sport than touring but comfortable all-day.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://bbs.tsba.org/ /><st1:Street w:st=<st1:address w:st="on">Triumph Sprint ST</st1:address></st1:Street> is the best sports-touring motorcycle of its generation by some margin. It’s smooth, long-legged, comfortable and handsome, with a effortless power to shrinks distances with delightful ease. What's more, the <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Triumph Sprint ST</st1:address></st1:Street>'s more sporty bent means it handles better than any motorcycle in its class.
10150 miles, asking $5900-needs rear tire in my opinion.

Contact me anytime at 832 two five zero 3158 or rfoster813@gmail.com

ZedX
February 9th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Do you have the side bags and hardware?

jdugger
February 9th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Do you have the side bags and hardware?

Thought you were done Hoggin' ? :)

ZedX
February 9th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Thought you were done Hoggin' ? :)

Sprint was on my short list at one point. And this looks like it could be a good deal. Plus, the way you feel about your Honda and Hardly dealers is how I feel about Eurosport in FtW (Triumph, Duc, MotoGuzzi, Bimoto dealer) :thumbsup:

jdugger
February 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Sprint was on my short list at one point. And this looks like it could be a good deal.

I've ridden one, and it's a good bike. The bags, at least in later years, were factory standard, I think.

They detuned the motor from the SpeedTriple, unfortunately, so it doesn't have the spunk it could/should, but otherwise, I found it to be an incredibly fine bike.

rfoster813
February 14th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Sorry, have not checked this in a few days. I do have the hardware but not the bags. Traded them to British USA for some labor, plus side bags are not my thing. I ususally carry the tank bad and one more on the rear seat strapped with a cargo net.