PDA

View Full Version : FS- 5X8 (10?) Trailer w/ramp gate $400

ZedX
March 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
Currently in my sister's possesion (N.O., La). It was mine b4 moving here. She never transferred the title and would like my help selling it. Lemme know if you are intersted.

I'll have to have her measure... I think it's 5X10 but post 5X8..consider the extra 2' bonus if it is. :mischief:

Schreck
March 3rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Currently in my sister's possesion (N.O., La). It was mine b4 moving here. She never transferred the title and would like my help selling it. Lemme know if you are intersted.

I'll have to have her measure... I think it's 5X10 but post 5X8..consider the extra 2' bonus if it is. :mischief:

Pictures?

ZedX
March 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Pictures?

I'll ask her to shoot one/some.

CalamariKid
March 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Pictures?

He meant your sister, not the trailer...

ZedX
March 3rd, 2008, 10:16 PM
He meant your sister, not the trailer...

My bad...

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8069/jennlillyyb0.png

I may be incline to sell dates with sis. Make off color comments about my niece.... ...ya... just don't. :naughty:

:cool:

CarlT
March 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM
Make off color comments about my niece.... ...ya... just don't. :naughty:

:cool:

Got two of my own so I know how you feel. I'll send you some bullets if'n you run out. :machinegun:

:thumbsup:

Roseknight
March 6th, 2008, 02:25 AM
well it obvious she got the looks in the family

-=sean)=-
March 6th, 2008, 08:11 PM
well it obvious she got the looks in the family
Can you remind us what Miykl got.. again? :p

windsor
March 6th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Cressa.

Mr. PL
March 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I'd like to see pix too! Been kinda lookin' for a trailer. Would I need to arrange to go get it?

ZedX
March 7th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I'd like to see pix too! Been kinda lookin' for a trailer. Would I need to arrange to go get it?

I'll be going home in a few weeks and bringing it back. Sis hasn't taken the pix yet. Women... watcha gonna do?? :cool:

Mr. PL
March 7th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I'll be going home in a few weeks and bringing it back. Sis hasn't taken the pix yet. Women... watcha gonna do?? :cool:
Cool! :thumbsup: I am interested, I'd like to see some pix when you have them and maybe get some more info (?)....I'll send you a PM soon.

Mr. PL
March 7th, 2008, 10:24 PM

Here's an idea...load that bad boy with mud bugs when you bring it back and we can have the 1st annual TSBA crawfish boil!!!:yippee: I'll buy the beer!
Hey! That's a pretty good idea!:mischief:

ScottF4i
March 12th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Here's an idea...load that bad boy with mud bugs when you bring it back and we can have the 1st annual TSBA crawfish boil!!!:yippee: I'll buy the beer!
It might be cheaper for you to buy the trailer! But I'll drink some of the beer.

ZedX
March 12th, 2008, 09:25 AM

I've been meaning to do that for 2 years now. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen this year either. :( ...BUT... it wouldn't be first annual, :naughty: I've seen Ritchie post about boils each year. :thumbsup:

...now if his are even close to mine... guess we'll need to have a boil-off! :mischief: ...but I am from the Crawfish Capitol of the World! -Breaux Bridge, La http://www.bbcrawfest.com/ :cool:

Mr. PL
March 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM
http://www.bbcrawfest.com/[/url] :cool:

I-10 about mile marker 110 right on the edge of "Th' Basin" right? My family is from S. La. and I spent a LOT of time runnin' around in that part of the country.
BTW, Richie puts on a killer crawfish boil and has another one coming up in a few weeks!:yippee:

Schreck
March 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Back on topic.... Where's the photo of the trailer? Dang mang.....:wtf:

ZedX
March 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Back on topic.... Where's the photo of the trailer? Dang mang.....:wtf:

working on woman time. I've asked her serveral times now. :whyme:

scout
March 13th, 2008, 12:03 PM
miykl do think it would hold 2 bikes the size of my beemer?

ZedX
March 13th, 2008, 12:07 PM
miykl do think it would hold 2 bikes the size of my beemer?

yes...no problem. :thumbsup:

I used to carry two bikes side by side with a large truck box behind them. That's why I think it is a 10 footer. ...but not positive. Definitely 5' wide with short side rails (metal integrated)

</IMG>

Mr. PL
March 14th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Dude!
:showpics:

scout
March 14th, 2008, 09:08 PM
just trying to think where i could park it when it isnt in use, i will email suz may just have her give you the cash when go over to take my bikes out for a spin, if the coonass says its good to go...i trust him, pics or otherwise.......plus i know where he lives....and he knows i can hit any target out past 1000m :D

scout
March 15th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Miykl, Suz will have the 400.00 for you when you come to take the bike out for me so you can considerate sold :D

ZedX
March 15th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Miykl, Suz will have the 400.00 for you when you come to take the bike out for me so you can considerate sold :D

Done. I'll likey have it back in Dallas April 13. :thumbsup:

scout
March 15th, 2008, 06:30 PM
cool I will be in kuwait getting ready for our freedom bird

scout
March 16th, 2008, 04:35 AM
i know we have talked about those newer chocks for trailers but i cant find them on here anybody remember the name of them? where I can buy them?

ZedX
March 16th, 2008, 08:16 AM
i know we have talked about those newer chocks for trailers but i cant find them on here anybody remember the name of them? where I can buy them?

Which ones are you talking about? Front wheel or the newer rear wheel typle that Amber uses and the ones Pit Bull makes (both simular).

scout
March 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
i looked at the one like amber has and they dont have one for the bumble bee, so i am looking at the power chock, also does the trailer have side rails? and tie down points? and what is the floor made of wood or steel?

ZedX
March 16th, 2008, 06:02 PM
i looked at the one like amber has and they dont have one for the bumble bee, so i am looking at the power chock, also does the trailer have side rails? and tie down points? and what is the floor made of wood or steel?

Yes, it has rails, approx 12" high. I can't remember if I ever got around to drilling tie down points. The top rails are angle iron so a few drill holes would be easy enough. There are no center tie down points yet though. The floor is wood. Last I saw in generally good condition. This one is a twin of my dad's which I saw this weekend. 5' X 10' pretty certain.

My sis has only used it for moving fallen limbs around the yard since I left it there. My biggest concern is dry tires, but I'll see soon enough. Don't worry too much. I have something up my sleave for ya. :thumbsup:

scout
March 16th, 2008, 06:32 PM
cool brotha, i am planning on using it to haul the bike up to utah when i go to school, i am planning to go up a few days early to do some riding and decompressing. I just ordered a power chock for it and some tie down points for the center. so just let me know when you pick it up what else i may need for it and i will get it ordered. then i will have it taken to a shop and get that stuff added before i get home. I should be home around april 20ish and have to be at school may 2nd

ZedX
March 18th, 2008, 08:45 AM
sis finally got around to sending the pics. ...something about she has a life.... :rolleyes: .... :cool:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8126/trailer1wz2.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5524/trailer2tg9.jpg

scout
March 18th, 2008, 06:57 PM
yeh that will work:thumbsup:

ZedX
April 14th, 2008, 08:34 AM
just let me know when you pick it up what else i may need for it and i will get it ordered.

It's in my driveway cable locked to the Basketball goal. :thumbsup:

Good news: It was parked under trees most of the time so the tires never got sun baked, there are no dry cracks (at least on the outside).

Bad news: Have fun with the pine tree sap! :p

windsor
April 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
no need for the grip-tape now!

ZedX
April 15th, 2008, 11:11 AM
no need for the grip-tape now!

LOL- It's not that bad. I didn't notice it until I sat on a rail. :(