PDA

View Full Version : "they said hello"

Jus10
March 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Recently I've touched base with a few of our wayword brothers.

I got ahold of Johnny Bravo, and he's doing well. Playing with cars on the West side and staying busy. I didn't get an update on any futuring racing but I think the F4 is still in the garage? I promissed to set up a bowling night in the near future so he and Virge could battle it out. Keep your eyes peeled for that one, it should be fun.

SuperSlo, Josh, the quite one.. 911 dispatcher.. yeah thats him! Heather and I bumped into him at Hooters a few months back. The new kiddo is taking up most of his free time but he and the new family are doing good.

Crash, our favorite squid, I managed to track him down in Mexico. We didn't actually talk, something about Tracy and tequila, but we swaped some text messages they were living it up South of border on a much needed get-a-way. He mentioned scoping out some bike freindly hotels with courtyards to lock up the bikes if your brave enough to try your luck down there.

I've got my net out still trying to catch a few others but good to know those guys are doing good and just wanted to pass on a hello. :cool:

Cass
March 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Holy crap Johnny Bravo's still around!! If'n ya run into him again, let him know I said HEY!! I'll come bowling only if I can bowl granny-style :D

Jus10
March 25th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Holy crap Johnny Bravo's still around!! If'n ya run into him again, let him know I said HEY!! I'll come bowling only if I can bowl granny-style :D

Granny-style is round two, after a few pitchers of beer. :D

ZedX
March 25th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Granny-style is round two, after a few pitchers of beer. :D

At what point does the shot-put style power bowling start? :mischief:

Johnny B still have his red Magnum PI toy?

Jus10
March 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM
At what point does the shot-put style power bowling start? :mischief:

Johnny B still have his red Magnum PI toy?

Heather shot-puts from frame one :wtf:

I'm not certain, but would bet the third garage is still occupied. :cool:

Hammer
March 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Good job Justin. Very considerate of you to chase those folks down and see what they're up to.

windsor
March 25th, 2008, 11:19 AM
good to hear they're still kickin'

NathanH
March 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM
The Leghumper Commander sold his F4i, but still tells me he'd like to get another bike soon. Last I talked to him the F car was still in the stable. And let's get it straight...that car is WAY more Don Johnson than Tom Selleck.

Hood Ornament
March 25th, 2008, 02:47 PM
The Leghumper Commander sold his F4i, but still tells me he'd like to get another bike soon. Last I talked to him the F car was still in the stable. And let's get it straight...that car is WAY more Don Johnson than Tom Selleck.

Uhhh OK, so what exactly is the difference between one washed up has been and another? :confused:

NathanH
March 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Uhhh OK, so what exactly is the difference between one washed up has been and another? :confused:

Coked up Cuban hookers vs. drunk Hawaiian hula dancers?

Tubbs and Edward James Olmos vs T.C. and John Hillerman?

Baggy linen suits vs. short athletic shorts?

Shaved chest vs. hairy chest?

Come on now, Albie, don't make me school you on 80's TV.

Hood Ornament
March 25th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Coked up Cuban hookers vs. drunk Hawaiian hula dancers?

Tubbs and Edward James Olmos vs T.C. and John Hillerman?

Baggy linen suits vs. short athletic shorts?

Shaved chest vs. hairy chest?

Come on now, Albie, don't make me school you on 80's TV.

Dude, I've tried very hard to erase all memories of the hideous 80's!!!!:eek::eek:

Hammer
March 26th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Dude, I've tried very hard to erase all memories of the hideous 80's!!!!:eek::eek:

You couldn't tell by your airbrushed helmets!! :D

Roseknight
April 1st, 2008, 06:03 PM
booommm! headshot! (pun intended)

-=sean)=-
April 2nd, 2008, 12:19 AM
Wow, posts AND shows up for Goosebucks! He must've found the keys to the shackles or the chain lengthened. :)

Hammer
April 2nd, 2008, 11:11 AM

I must have made Albie mad. He hasn't even responded to acknowledge the wittiness of that remark. And I just about tagged Boom, Headshot onto the end of it!!
Thanks for the rimshot.

Hood Ornament
April 3rd, 2008, 11:06 PM
I must have made Albie mad. He hasn't even responded to acknowledge the wittiness of that remark. And I just about tagged Boom, Headshot onto the end of it!!
Thanks for the rimshot.

Don't you have some episodes of Miami Vice to catch up on? :p

-=sean)=-
April 3rd, 2008, 11:19 PM
I don't think they've started airing Miami Vice in Canada, yet. They're still in the processing of dubbing the translation with "out 'n 'bout"s and "eh"s sprinkled liberally in the dialog. :)

Hammer
April 9th, 2008, 04:33 PM

Nope. Although I just might buy the Night Court DVD sets.