PDA

View Full Version : 50cc dirt bike, four wheeler and pocket bike

The Big Spank Daddy
March 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I have a Chinese Honda knock off 50cc four wheeler in good condition. Single speed auto. It has been used at the races as bathroom transportation while corner working and the grandson has taken it to the dirt track several times. Runs excellent, electric start and only has a couple of minor cosmetic flaws. $300 - SOLD

I also have a Honda 50cc dirt bike clone that has never seen the dirt. I've had it for a year and have only rode several times on my block just to keep fresh gas in it. 4 spd auto. This bike is basically brand new. $500

My last toy is a genuine Blata pocket bike in green. This bike retails for $999. It has definitely been rode quite a bit and has blemishes on the body work. $250.

I would post pics, but do not know how. So if you are interested send me an email and I'll send you pics.

cdonnelly01@sbcglobal.net

Oskar_Z28
April 1st, 2008, 11:19 AM
Tony will not be riding the dirt bike?

The Big Spank Daddy
April 1st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Nope, not right now. He's been in trouble at school none stop since September. I'm tired of it being in my way so out it goes.

BlackWidow
April 2nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Chris - I sent you an email, please reply to it when you get the chance.

Also is the Honda cloned dirt bike setup with motard tires on it right now or is it still in dirt trim?