PDA

View Full Version : F2/F3 Rotors (4)

-=sean)=-
April 23rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
I have 4 rotors that I thought were for the F4i wheels, but apparently, they're for the older F bikes. I know some have those, so you can have a look and pick the ones you like. $50 for each rotor. I actually got 5 rotors, but one looked bent on inspection. The others look fine by eye, though I'll give you a chance to try them on the wheel and determine if they're warped before the sale is final. This is only opened to TSBA members, since I don't want to deal with some stranger bending the rotor and trying to return it. I'll eventually use ebay, if need be. Just trying to make some money to cover the proper rotors I'll be buying for the wheels.

-=sean)=-
April 23rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
Bought proper rotors and some hardware already, so time to sell these I don't need..

BTW, Ron Ayers has free shipping with order >$100. (No, I didn't buy the rotors from Ron Ayers. ;))

Bagwell
April 23rd, 2008, 10:04 PM
So these are used rotors? Just to clarify. :)

-=sean)=-
April 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM
So these are used rotors? Just to clarify. :)
Yes, they are used, but not by me. I bought a bunch of parts from a racer that moved onto the RR from the F4i. Looks like he still had some F3 parts left over. :)

On one set, I can't feel any indentation where the pad wears down the metal. On the other set, there's a slight edge of the wearable portion of the rotor that can be felt. Though, even the ones with more wear, it feels nothing like the rotors that were on the F3 I sold, which probably were close to being out of spec, if not already.

Jus10
April 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I would like at least one F3 rotor please (these fit the RS125!!) :yippee:

-=sean)=-
April 30th, 2008, 05:34 PM
I would like at least one F3 rotor please (these fit the RS125!!) :yippee:
Dave has claimed 2 rotors, so far.