PDA

View Full Version : Gear for Sale

143LRSD
May 26th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Frank Thomas 2 piece perforated leathers with upgraded back armour and jacket winter liner. Size 48 UK. 2 years old. $250.

Olympia 2 piece textile suite with jacket and paints liner. Size XXL. One snap is broken up near the neck but, besides that, the suite is perfect. 1 year old. $250.

Rev-it textile perforated paints with liner. Size 46 UK. 2 years old. $75.00

Triumph textile perforated jacket. Size 48 UK. 4 years old. $50

Frank Thomas gauntlet gloves. Size XX. 8 months old. $75

Joe Rocket gauntlet gloves. Size XL. 1 year old. $25

Olympia standard gloves. Size XL. 2 years old. $25

Castle cold weather gloves. Size XL. 4 months old. Worn maybe 6 times. $50

All gear is in good to great condition. Pricing is negotiable and I would prefer not to ship. Let me know if you want something and we can work out a price.

scout
May 26th, 2008, 10:33 AM
hey brotha let me get up with you with the frank thomas 2 pc and the olympia

Brad Felmey
May 26th, 2008, 04:08 PM
You getting out of riding, Jason?

Harvey Mushman
May 26th, 2008, 08:49 PM
143LRSD
OXYGEN THIEF IN TRAINING

Actually, after some serious thinking, and a visit to the doctor, I'm going sit on the side lines for awhile. Between a jacked up back, busy schedule and trying to spend more time with the family, my head and heart just isn't into riding right now.
Jason

Say it ain't so.

You getting out of riding, Jason?

ZedX
May 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM
We do what we must.

Backmarker
May 27th, 2008, 09:10 PM
About 15 years ago I had ridden into Beaumont from Austin about June. The love bugs had been incredibly thick. My dad and I were out washing our bikes (mostly me) when the garbage truck came by. The black dude who stepped off the back of the truck to pick up the garbage cans commented on how sweet our bikes were. He had a ???? and his girlfriend was really hammering him to get rid of it. He asked us what we thought. Dad immediately said "ditch the *itch and enjoy the ride". Easy for him, he already had 2 grown kids and 4 grandkids.

We'll be waiting for you at the next stop sign.

BTW, I'm interested in the Rocket, Olympia and Castle gloves.