PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Day for a Ride.

Brad Felmey
September 28th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Got in about 250 or so today. Taking it easy (except for lower 51 :mischief:). Had lunch at the Loco Coyote. Went wandering on a bunch of roads the GPS showed me that I'd never explored. Had a really nice time. The weather was just superb.

jdugger
September 28th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Should have come to Oklahoma...

tweek
September 28th, 2008, 09:02 PM
yup, I should have. But I've got my brain back on straight.

Backmarker
September 28th, 2008, 10:24 PM
... Had a really nice time...

In a nutshell, that really is the point. :D

CBar
October 1st, 2008, 07:07 PM
Post up next time before you go, or did you need some alone time???

Brad Felmey
October 1st, 2008, 10:37 PM
Nope, went riding with a hodgepodge of folks, mainly known through Shriners.

Coupla cruisers, coupla 1800 'Wings, one sword-wielding fella on a nekkid, one poor fella on a new 1200 Sportster who came out the other side of lower 51 white as a sheet. :D

tweek
October 2nd, 2008, 08:32 AM
Well this stinks - I spent a few hours playing around with "the google" to get a clear idea where the road in okiehomo is so I could ride up this weekend. Well - forgot my parents are in country and are headed up today. Not sure when they are going back to Seguin. Dad is getting new knees so they'll be around for awhile b/c he can't fly for 6 to 8 weeks after they finish fileting his knee caps. Joint injuries seem to run in the family.

Anyway - I still might sneak out of the house. Just not sure I'll make it 500 miles. Maybe I could find 51 and see if I can get another car to pull out in front of me. Thats always good for a laugh.

Oh - 40 hours in 3 days! Luckily I'm capped at 50 so I should have a short day on Friday.