PDA

View Full Version : FREE! MSF Return Rider Class Sunday 07-19-09

CBar
July 15th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I am posting this for Paul, whom some of you have met. MSF is adding this class to their curriculum and this is the certification course. The course will be at the Honda Center on west Royal, close to DFW airport. I know we are all expert riders on this forum:rolleyes:, but you can't stop learning!

FREE!

This class is designed for riders who have some riding experience. The class will give insurance discounts and will wave the DPS ride test for motorcycle licensing. If you know of anyone who is interested they can contact me at 940-783-5646 or at the office at 972-929-5455. The class will last for about 8 hours and will start at 9am Sunday morning.
Regards,
Paul

ScottF4i
July 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Is this the beginner class ot intermediate? (too lazy to call)

CBar
July 15th, 2009, 11:11 PM
This is a brand new class. This will be the first one. It is designed for someone who used to ride and is getting back into it. It would also be good for someone who is currently riding, but has not had any formal training.

Jus10
July 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I nearly dropped my bike pulling out of the parking lot last night. Evidently if you hold the clutch in while turning at slow speeds the bike becomes very unstable. Who knew? :rolleyes: :o

I'd like to go to just check the class out but too last minute for me. :(

Brad Felmey
July 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM
I nearly dropped my bike pulling out of the parking lot last night. Evidently if you don't ride for years at a time your skills atrophy.

Fixd.

Jus10
July 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
after you offered to share your ice cream with me I was trying to show off for you Brad.

CBar
July 17th, 2009, 09:24 AM
No bike necessary. They will provide the bikes.