PDA

View Full Version : Fort Worth Meeting, Wed. 4/28

CBar
April 26th, 2010, 12:43 AM
The next Fort Worth meeting is Wednesday 4/28 at Christie's Extreme Burgers.
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rl...35721096908124 (http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DMUS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=christies+extreme+burgers&fb=1&gl=us&hq=christies+extreme+burgers&hnear=Aledo,+TX+76008&cid=7789835721096908124)

Meet/Eat/Greet starts around 7 (maybe earlier).
Meeting starts @ 8 and should be over by 9.

Visitors are welcome. Our meetings are open to anyone who might be interested in joining the group.

wrx_02
April 26th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Jc and I will be there. Also I will be bringing a friend that will be joining the club.

Jus10
April 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM
jerkface, jerkface, jerkface :D

Brad Felmey
April 27th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I'll be there.

Jus10
April 29th, 2010, 08:28 AM
It was nice to see everyone, and welcome FNG Joe!

I would have been there earlier but some bikeless wonder who will remain nameless (CRAIG) borrowed my bike and left the tank empty. I had to push it fifteen miles uphill to the nearest gas station.. ;)

That dinner was good and huge. I'll certainly get that again.

Let me know if ya'll want to have a get together/wrenching/race watching day at Mofo Joes and I'll set it up.

The ride home was bright. Gordon, did you know your brights, are bright?? :eek: Normally you only run brights during the day my friend. Running them at night is tough on everyone around you including the bike in front of you having to move thier mirrors around so they're not blinded. You goofball! :na-na:

See ya all soon :cool:

wrx_02
April 29th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I'll be there.

LIAR! :whyme:

windsor
April 29th, 2010, 09:30 AM
give Brad a break, he has a new honey and is still flitterpated. ;)

Brad Felmey
April 29th, 2010, 09:34 AM
(sigh)

I had a meeting in Weatherford run long. Randi is in Florida at job training so I had to go home and tend to the dogs. I was ready to go by 8:02PM. :whyme:

Dmpc_TT
April 29th, 2010, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=Jus10;337882]

I would have been there earlier but some bikeless wonder who will remain nameless (CRAIG) borrowed my bike and left the tank empty. I had to push it fifteen miles uphill to the nearest gas station.. ;)

QUOTE]

What an Ahole. Sorry about that; privaleges revoked. :-(

wrx_02
April 29th, 2010, 01:13 PM
(sigh)

I had a meeting in Weatherford run long. Randi is in Florida at job training so I had to go home and tend to the dogs. I was ready to go by 8:02PM. :whyme:

Just giving you **** Brad. As long as we don't see you posting in the for sale section everything will be cool. :lmao:

Justin Let me steal your Honda Rebel! I swear I won't try and jump it or run the gas all out. :D

Jus10
April 29th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Justin Let me steal your Honda Rebel! I swear I won't try and jump it or run the gas all out. :D

I dont think your man enough to handle "Big Red" :lmao:

wrx_02
April 29th, 2010, 02:24 PM
I think you should track it one day....... It would be funny if you could actually pass someone.

Ill put the Go pro on it and we can get great video of all the fly by's.

Bullwinkle
May 2nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
The ride home was bright. Gordon, did you know your brights, are bright?? :eek: Normally you only run brights during the day my friend. Running them at night is tough on everyone around you including the bike in front of you having to move thier mirrors around so they're not blinded. You goofball! :na-na:

It is daytime somewhere.:D