PDA

View Full Version : SOLD

ZedX
January 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
2007 ZX10R- sold
2007 SV650S- sold

2001 Bayliner 1950 Capri Classic - $6500 obo
19.5' 135HP i/o
3.0L inline 4 Mercruiser (sips fuel...not a wakeboarding/skiing motor...will pull tubes fine)
new fenders on trailer
all papers/tags current
ski rope and tube included
some life vest included
battery has 1 season. kept on battery tender out of boat
interior is in great shape
AM/FM/CD with remote

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq204/miykl/Boat/Bayliner2.jpg
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq204/miykl/Boat/Bayliner1.jpg

miyk4 at yahoo dot com for additional pics/interest

derf
January 20th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Just starting a business of my own. If I make some quick sales the ZX10 is mine. Need a dedicated track day bike and yours sounds perfect. I am almost your weight so the suspenders will work just fine.

ZedX
January 20th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Just starting a business of my own. If I make some quick sales the ZX10 is mine. Need a dedicated track day bike and yours sounds perfect. I am almost your weight so the suspenders will work just fine.

:thumbsup: no worries...I hate selling stuff (people suck) so in no hurry. :cool:

Ninja Master 10R
January 21st, 2011, 08:42 AM

If you want Fred, i'll save you some effort, give me 5-15K, i'll punch you in the face a few times, we'll call it even on your business. :na-na:

But out of curiosity, what'r you gonna do?

derf
January 22nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
If you want Fred, i'll save you some effort, give me 5-15K, i'll punch you in the face a few times, we'll call it even on your business. :na-na:

But out of curiosity, what'r you gonna do?

What are you asking am I going to do? Fight back if you punch me, yes! I am starting a rep business for injection molded and die cast parts, circuit boards and electrical components, and contract manufacturing. Also, special design furniture for health care ( ie. Chiropractors, Massage Therapist, and Retail Furniture). Purchasing one of the harmonic tables myself for therapy to heal my broken shoulder. All look very promising. Thanks for asking.

tojo92
January 23rd, 2011, 05:17 PM
If you have a buyer that doesn't care for the Heli bars, let me know. I'd love to have a set for my 06 10R.

Staton

Mr. PL
January 23rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
I can't afford any new toys but I certainly applaud you for the super clean garage.
:applause:
My garage stays clean because it is "my room"...but it is a constant struggle.

ZedX
January 23rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
If you have a buyer that doesn't care for the Heli bars, let me know. I'd love to have a set for my 06 10R.

Staton

Will do. They really make a good difference. :thumbsup:

I can't afford any new toys but I certainly applaud you for the super clean garage.
:applause:
My garage stays clean because it is "my room"...but it is a constant struggle.

Thanks... Not quite the man cave I wanted, but the wife got her counters and floors. If momma's happy, we're happy, right? :cool:

Ninja Master 10R
January 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Why is it no matter who's garage picture it is, the electrical panel is open?

ZedX
January 25th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Why is it no matter who's garage picture it is, the electrical panel is open?

b/c with POS anti arc breakers I'm resetting one everytime the wife vacuums. Climbing/stretching/leaning over bikes with no one to hold my beer...it's just easier to leave it open. :cool:

NathanH
January 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM
b/c with POS anti arc breakers I'm resetting one everytime the wife vacuums. Climbing/stretching/leaning over bikes with no one to hold my beer...it's just easier to leave it open. :cool:

Wow. And I thought I was the only one. The freakin arc-fault breaker in the master bedroom it touchy like you wouldn't believe. Somebody tell me why something THAT sensetive is necessary by code (and I was told they upped the requirment to even more sensitive/more locations recently).

Not trying to threadjack...there are some nice toys in this thread, and the seller gets my :thumbsup::thumbsup: approval.

bjhughes
January 25th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Wow. And I thought I was the only one. The freakin arc-fault breaker in the master bedroom is touchy like you wouldn't believe. Somebody tell me why something THAT sensitive is necessary by code (and I was told they upped the requirement to even more sensitive/more locations recently).

Just a wild guess here, but maybe you shouldn't run so many "toys" at one time in the bedroom. All of that friction creates a lot of heat :lmao:

Sorry...back on topic again...how much for the lantern?

NathanH
January 25th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Dude, the motorized swing doesn't pull more than 10amps and the jumper cables aren't actually powered. They're just for the clamps. :D

ZedX
February 12th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Here's the deal ...Have my eye on two new bikes at the dealership. The dealer is going to give me the following for each of the bikes in stock condition. Meet their price plus the 8.25% tax break I'd get for trade in and their yours (stock). ..or I'll just let the dealer have em.

And no...I'm not posting on craiglist or bike trader or whatever. Don't feel like dealing with it.

All prices are stock. If you want the a/f parts make an offer via PM or email, otherwise prices are firm, not going below trade in values.

07 SV650S $3500 + tax = $3790
07 ZX10R $4500 + tax = $4870
07 ZX14 $5200 + tax = $5630

Bryan
February 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Are we going for one of the new ZX10R's? :mischief:

I'm fix'n to put my 12R up for sell to get one. :thumbsup:

ZedX
February 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Are we going for one of the new ZX10R's? :mischief:

I'm fix'n to put my 12R up for sell to get one. :thumbsup:

You and I go'n in opposite directions. I'm about sold on the new Ninja 1000 (full faired Z1000 more or less).

Had a 2000 ZX12 myself. Great bike. :thumbsup:

Mike N
February 13th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Isn't the sales tax on bikes same as cars? ie: 6.25%?

ZedX
February 13th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Isn't the sales tax on bikes same as cars? ie: 6.25%?

No clue...I did an internet search of "Collin County sales tax" and that's what I got. Subtract the $80 diffrence if so. :rolleyes:

CarlT
February 13th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I'm liking the Ninja 1000 too. Haven't seen it in person yet though. Test rode the new Z1000 last year and really liked the motor and handling, only no wind protection.

Too bad you didn't have the the fo' teen for sale last year at that price, I wouldn't have gone over to the dirty side if you had. ;)

Hope it works out for ya.

Btw, what's the other bike you have your eye on? Curious minds want to know. :)

ZedX
February 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Btw, what's the other bike you have your eye on? Curious minds want to know. :)

Likely a leftover 2010 ZX6R. :cool:

ZedX
June 26th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Bump for the boat. I FINALLY took it out of dry storage yesterday and prepped it for summer/sale. Minus mounting the new trailer fenders she's ready to put smiles on the kids and let the misses soak in some rays. :cool:

$6500 obo