PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled (Hillsboro - 22nd May SMR)

Jus10
May 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Tell the S.O. to go visit mom or something cause we're heading to Hillsboro the 22nd.

Mark it down. :cool:

Fureinku
May 9th, 2011, 06:47 PM
i might be up for this, where will the rendezvous point be?

Jus10
May 11th, 2011, 07:41 AM
McD's off Sublett south of I20.

I still have copies of the Super Secret SouthSide ride routes passed down From TSBA forfathers that I will provide upon request. I beleive this route is on there. :cool:

wrx_02
May 11th, 2011, 08:14 AM
I will be at the golf tournament most likely. If we end up only going Saturday I will show up at the last minute.

CBar
May 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM
What's the deal with Jus10 and our ride coordinator? Justin plans rides and Brandon never shows up.

Jus10
May 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
What's the deal with Jus10 and our ride coordinator? Justin plans rides and Brandon never shows up.

Its not just him... :paranoid:

wrx_02
May 12th, 2011, 08:24 AM

Would if I could but I can not say why on this open forum. Some others know but I will be at the golf tournament. Tickets are already spent.

As for pizza, I do want to go but Jc and I will be loading up after work so we can leave Friday for the track. So my bike is all taped down right now.

Fureinku
May 14th, 2011, 09:34 PM
might get me a new jacket on friday woo

Jus10
May 16th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Can I get a head count here? If its just me, I'll go to Crackerbarrel then take the Z instead. :D

Planning a fourwheeled trip to Queen Wilhelmina. :cool:

ZedX
May 16th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Planning a fourwheeled trip to Queen Wilhelmina. :cool:

When? Jason and I were talking about a 2 up ride there with the wives soon.

Jus10
May 16th, 2011, 09:52 AM
When? Jason and I were talking about a 2 up ride there with the wives soon.

We'll be taking the Z. Cage's suck, but this one aint too bad. :cool:

I doubt you'll want to go with us unless you just want to meet for lunch or something. Currently looking at the week before Fathers Day.

ZedX
May 16th, 2011, 10:14 AM
We'll be taking the Z. Cage's suck, but this one aint too bad. :cool:

I doubt you'll want to go with us unless you just want to meet for lunch or something. Currently looking at the week before Fathers Day.

A Z is on my short list for toys that can be tracked...:mischief:

But you are right...we would not be game for a "with you"...more of if you're there and we're there we can break bread. :thumbsup:

Or shove you down the mtn for destroying my knee and being the primary cause of the 60#'s I put on since then. :wtf:

...whichever... :p

doomer
May 16th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'll be down in the Hill Country this weekend, so I'll have to pass on it.

Jus10
May 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
A Z is on my short list for toys that can be tracked...:mischief:

But you are right...we would not be game for a "with you"...more of if you're there and we're there we can break bread. :thumbsup:

Or shove you down the mtn for destroying my knee and being the primary cause of the 60#'s I put on since then. :wtf:

...whichever... :p

Cool.. on the breaking bread part.

Midget humping is bad for your knees. Who knew?

ZedX
May 16th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Midget humping is bad for your knees. Who knew?

A lesson for all indeed. :D

Fureinku
May 16th, 2011, 07:20 PM
bah wont make it after all, havin a late night saturday

Jus10
May 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Just had some personal stuff come up. We'll try this again some other time.