PDA

View Full Version : MORNING RIDE Invite - July 3rd or 4th

NathanNTX
July 2nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
I am looking to go for a ride either on Sunday (preferrrably) or Monday Morning. I know it is last minute, but I figure I'd give it a shot. Ride Route is Open for Suggestion. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Nathan @ 817-480-3202

slowgsxr
July 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM
I really need a new back tire. I don't know if I should chance it.

wrx_02
July 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
I really need a new back tire. I don't know if I should chance it.

Come see me. I got one Ill give you. Has prob like 1k left on it at least.

Sorry I missed out today Nathan. Went up to Denton Last night to visit with Jc and well, I can't lie. I did some drinking and am not up to par today. I will figure out what is going on and give you a call.

NathanNTX
July 3rd, 2011, 03:11 PM
I didn't go.out this morning. I will.go out Monday morning though. . . Probably leave out by 8am, and end up out near Glenrose, seeing as how it is the only area I am becoming familiar with. C'Mon guys...nobody seems to go out riding. Tomorrow would be the perfect opportunity to get up early go does cor a few hours.

NathanNTX
July 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Lol, I just read my reply. Gotta love smart phone, and their ability to correct sentences. Again. I will leave out tomorrow morning... The earlier and cooler, the better. 6, 7, 8..it doesnt matter when or where. We can even meet up for breakfast first. Give me a call Nathan @ 817-480-3202

CBar
July 4th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Alan, Nathan, and I got out for a ride this morning. The heat was tolerable. The route was about 150 miles. No tickets or wrecks, so the ride was a success.

http://bbs.tsba.org/imagehosting/34204e1229e32e34e.jpg