PDA

View Full Version : FTW Monthly Meeting Wednesday 9/28 @ Sammie's BBQ

CBar
September 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
The next Fort Worth meeting is Wednesday 9/28 at Sammies Bar-B-Q. There are 2 private rooms. We will be in the room to the right.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CBsQnwIwAQ (http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7DMUS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sammie's+bbq+fort+worth&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sammie's+bbq&hnear=Fort+Worth,+TX&cid=0,0,16833703661518569622&ei=SjtxTbitL8LDgQfV0IjSDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQnwIwAQ)

Meet/Eat/Greet starts around 7 (maybe earlier).
Meeting starts @ 8 and should be over by 9.

Visitors are welcome. Our meetings are open to anyone who might be interested in joining the group. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Brad Felmey
September 24th, 2011, 10:58 AM
There's absolutely no way in the world I'll be coming.

</blatant attempt to lure Scott out>

Fureinku
September 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM
so that means the other guy is coming?

slowgsxr
September 26th, 2011, 04:39 AM
I won't be able to make it. I have to cover someone's shift :(

wrx_02
September 26th, 2011, 08:18 AM
There's absolutely no way in the world I'll be coming.

That's what she said! :lmao:

Chris I will throw your shirt in the bike so I should have it Wednesday for you.

wrx_02
September 26th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Texted Nathan, he seems fine other than his knee. I like how he glossed over his knee but emphasized the bike is fine.

He said it seemed to be the question from everyone. :rolleyes: Glad to hear he is ok and he WILL bee at the meeting this week.

Brad Felmey
September 27th, 2011, 11:01 AM
That's what she said! :lmao:

Sorta. More like "holy cow, are you ever gonna finish?"

CBar
September 29th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I think we had 14 people show up. 12 members, 2 visitors and one significant other.
Attendees:
CBar, Brad, landman, wrx_02, Zop, NathanNTX, Jerkface JC, ape4me, DucUsta, Who Cheese and Fureinku.

Our chapter currently has 25 members and we are in the process of adding one. Blake decided to join.

We had one organized ride last month. A few people are getting together on Sunday for the Ride for Kids 2011. A few members are also riding MSRC on Saturday.

We discussed some events for the chapter and the holiday party. We didn't decide on anything, but we have a couple of ideas.

CBar
September 29th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Nathan got the word from the doctor today. He hyrper-extended, compressed and twisted his knee. 2 stress fractures to the tibia, completely severed ACL, both MCL and PCL are torn. 6 weeks recovery for the fractures, then reconstructive surgery. Options will be explored for the ACL.

:jawdrop:

Brad Felmey
September 30th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Nathan got the word from the doctor today. He hyrper-extended, compressed and twisted his knee. 2 stress fractures to the tibia, completely severed ACL, both MCL and PCL are torn. 6 weeks recovery for the fractures, then reconstructive surgery. Options will be explored for the ACL.

:jawdrop:

Wow, that's terrible!

doomer
October 10th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry to have missed it. We have been in England the last 2 weeks. Shaking the jet-lag & getting back in groove.