PDA

View Full Version : Sold the R6 and some gear...still have some left

SPDKLZ
March 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hey all,

I put the R6 on ebay a couple of weeks ago and got it sold, so I am down to four bikes. I have been selling off a lot of gear on Craigslist and just put up a few more things for sale on ebay. If interested, look for user "ducatiownr". If you see something you might be able to use or that you like, let me know and I will sell it cheaper than listed on there.

I may also be selling my BRAND NEW HJC RSP-10 helmet. It is a new model with the red/white/blue colors and star theme. I have a smoked screen for it as well. I bought it to match the Hayden and Bostrom bikes, but never wore it as I have several other helmets in rotation. I also have a brand new matching Icon Moto all leather jacket that is mostly white with red and blue that goes perfect with the helmet. Also brand new!! Helmet is a med and jacket is a 44 with liner included. Helmet new at stores is $399 and jacket is about $375....you can have both of mine for $500 or helmet for $325 and jacket for $225.

Pics on request via email since I apparently do not have any attachment storage left on here (Is there an overall limit?)

Rodrigo
rodrigo.cantu1@gmail.com

SPDKLZ
March 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Subscribed