PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY, 3/29 monthly meeting @ Sammies

CBar
March 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
The next Fort Worth meeting is Thursday (NOT Wednesday) 3/29 at Sammies Bar-B-Q. There are 2 private rooms. We will be in the room to the right.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CBsQnwIwAQ (http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7DMUS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sammie's+bbq+fort+worth&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sammie's+bbq&hnear=Fort+Worth,+TX&cid=0,0,16833703661518569622&ei=SjtxTbitL8LDgQfV0IjSDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQnwIwAQ)

Meet/Eat/Greet starts around 7 (maybe earlier).
Meeting starts @ 8 and should be over by 9.

Visitors are welcome. Our meetings are open to anyone who might be interested in joining the group. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Brad Felmey
March 29th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I *might* make this for a change.

wrx_02
March 29th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Hope so Chris and I were talking and we changed the day just for you. :D

CBar
March 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM
...and neither one of you showed.

wrx_02
March 30th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I was about 5 mins up the road with Kersten when she started to feel like she was going to throw up. By the time I turned around and got her home there was no point in heading back.

Did anyone else show since we changed the meeting day or was it the same old story?

CBar
March 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM
:confused: You should start asking some questions. JC left early because he wasn't feeling well.:paranoid:

wrx_02
March 30th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Yeah it was something else, she's not pregnant.

CBar
March 30th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Attendees were ape4me, CBar, Doomer, Flyboy52f, jl1960, Jerkface JC, and landman. We also had a guest named Kyle show up. He was great and hopefully he will come back.

The restaurant was MUCH better without the Karoke. We are going to stay with the 4th Thursday going forward. We are open to other nights, but it will have to be a different meeting place. Thursday doesn't work for Zop because he shoots Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hopefully he can make a once-a-month exception to come meet us.

We discussed the rides/events/track days that occured in March.

The Dallas President, Darren, sent me an email yesterday before the meeting. He is thinking about a combined Dallas-Fort Worth IBI this year. Maybe a day ride (6+ hours) and end with a TSBA BBQ. Anyone that doesn't attend the ride (members and guest) can still come to the TSBA BBQ. We would do the activity around the end of May. Everyone at the meeting liked the idea, so I'll see what we can work out.</O:p

wrx_02
March 30th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I could meet for the BBQ. Nothing that big to ride and keep up.