Thread: Da' Headman cometh...

Thumbs up

Word. I dig this new BBS. It's A-O-Tay!

-Head
    \"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm\"

Thumbs up

Ditto on the BBS, My early opinion is that it rocks. Now what I want to know is how in the hell is it that the Headman has the rating of "Squid Wannabe" ??? If that is so a lot of us have no hope in becoming any type of Squid whatsoever !!!
    Bill Moore
    DFW TSBA
    CBR1100XX,RSV1000,WR400F

He's a total wannabee.. But after a few posts to the bbs, it will upgrade him to TSBA squid.

Jess "Villiage Idiot Wannabe" Johnson

Well, I'm glad I found the BBS. I joined up a month er so ago, but I guess BV doesn't want me on anyone's e'mail list, so here I am. Can't say as I'd wanna be part of any list that'd have someone like me as a member anyway though.... <G>

Diggin' the board - Now I have something to do in lieu of work [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers!
    Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Shane, you got my e-mail that I sent you w/the instructions link, right?

see ya, are you going to sign up for the track day on Sept 24?
    Tommy

quote:
    Originally posted by Tommy Fox:
    are you going to sign up for the track day on Sept 24?

When will sign up forms be available? What is the price? Will I get a new coffee mug? I need details man, details!
    Outlaw #1

Online forms and payments are being arranged (still!). I will be ready to make a new entry in the BBS with its own topic later on today. If you can't wait, or are concerned that you won't get registered before it fills up, then mail in your $100 to TSBA / 814 Blue Lake Circle / Richardson, TX 75080-6909. no coffee mugs, no trophies, but a lower price, too.
    Tommy

Angry

quote:
    Originally posted by Shane Johnson:
    Well, I'm glad I found the BBS. I joined up a month er so ago, but I guess BV doesn't want me on anyone's e'mail list, so here I am. Can't say as I'd wanna be part of any list that'd have someone like me as a member anyway though.... <G>

Diggin' the board - Now I have something to do in lieu of work [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers!

uh hu...
    Bill "as mentioned in the DMN!"

'07 GSX-R 750

exVP TSBA Dallas

Need some info on the Dallas TSBA? Contact someone else

The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted time on earth, the hours he spends riding a motorcycle.

"...compared to two GSXR guys, where one stands up, yells "yee-haw!", and tosses the other guy into a tree." Rob

Tommy -

Um - I guess I didn't get that e'mail. If you'd like to resend it, you can send it to:

shanej@splaw.com
    or
    wildcard@unidial.com

Unless I don't need it now that is....
    Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.