Thread: 0 days and counting!!!!

Autobahn Guest

Exclamation

That's right, I have arrived. We pulled into San Antonio Tuesday afternoon 30July. Can't wait to get to meet, greet, and ride with everyone.
    Later
    Chris

[ July 31, 2002, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Chris H. ]

Let me know if my wife and I can be of any assistance. Will you be looking for houses near Lackland? We have some nice houses in the 1604/90 area. Just far enough away from the base, but not too far.
    His Suzuki
    \'03 SV1000S - Rocked chipped in Biloxi
    \'01 SV650S - Miriam\'s
    XR80 & XR100 for Saturdays
    Home is where the Air Force sends you..

Autobahn Guest

Thanks for the offer Todd. Once Karen and I get to Lackland I will be sure to let everyone know we are there and if I need any assistance I will be sure to give you a ring. I am sending you a private message with my cell phone number.

Louis Reinartz is offline Conforming to the double standards

Chris dont miss out on the hotter than hell ride!
    Acting in accord with the prevailing standards so I will become simular in form and character...should make for a boring bbs.
    Louis

Yea, good idea there Louis! Chris, that ride (Aug 3rd) will give you a good chance to meet up with some of the folks from other chapters and cover many of the better roads we ride on a regular basis. Plan on covering some miles if you can make it!

More details will follow when we get closer to the ride date.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

Chris,

My cell phone number is 210-383-3164. I work July 29 - Monday thru Thursday(days) that week and then again on August 3 - Saturday and Sunday (days)Monday thru Friday(evenings).

I live 7 minutes from the base, so give me a call.
    His Suzuki
    \'03 SV1000S - Rocked chipped in Biloxi
    \'01 SV650S - Miriam\'s
    XR80 & XR100 for Saturdays
    Home is where the Air Force sends you..

Autobahn Guest

Thanks Todd,

I have been in the D/FW area for the last two days, I am leaving tomorrow and will be in SATX at about 3 pm tomorrow. I will give you a call tomorrow when I get there and check out the ride this weekend.

Later
    Chris

Autobahn Guest

Well, I am finally here in SATX, stayying at a La Quinta in town. I will try to give Todd a call this week and see about hooking up this comming weekend for a ride.