Thread: San Antonio Chapter Webpage

Thumbs up

I have accepted Gary's challenge to design and upkeep our chapter's web space.

I am working on a membership page that I would like to include bike pictures, names, chapter responsibility or title (President, Treasurer, Bike washer, etc.), and email addresses (if you are so inclined.

Email jimthomas@satx.rr.com pictures, descriptions, names, email addy's etc that you want included for yourselves. Also any ride pictures, stories, etc would be appreciated.

Gary - please write up a Chapter description for me to include. I am modeling ours similar to the flatlander whaterburgerites.

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: James Thomas ]
    1998 VTR1000 SuperChicken
    -------------------------

quote:
    Originally posted by James Thomas:
    [QB]Gary - please write up a Chapter description for me to include. I am modeling ours similar to the flatlander whaterburgerites.QB]

Will do James. I'll get a description writ up for ya. And as far as modeling ours after the flatlander's, I hope you mean the web page. Not the description!
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

Okay the SA Chapter page is up and operational linked off the TSBA Chapters site now.

The Chapter info page is still under development, and the picture page will change as often as youz guyz get me pictures to post.

Gary, Todd H, Mike B, and myself have access to the calendar of events administration. Shoot any of us an email of an event you feel warrants display.
    1998 VTR1000 SuperChicken
    -------------------------