Thread: Warriors come out and plaaayy

Talking

Where you guys riding this weekend. I want to come play. I have a 4 day weekend. I need a Jedi point man after my solo ride last Sat.

Gary thanks for the backup.

Take care
    Scott

quote:
    Originally posted by TEXANBPA:
    Where you guys riding this weekend. I want to come play. I have a 4 day weekend. I need a Jedi point man after my solo ride last Sat.

Whats wrong with a solo ride? I do it all the time. Sometimes, it's better when people dont see you screw up a good corner, well, unless you miss the corner, some help would be good.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
    temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.\"
    --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

quote:

For those of you that did not hear, Scott was out on FM 336 last weekend and came around one of the many blind corners we've all come to live with out there to find a car parked in the middle of his lane, the driver out standing in the oncoming lane taking pictures. Scott tried to get around the outside of the car as he could not get the bike stopped in time and couldn't take to the inside as the dolt was standing in that lane. He ended up lowsiding in the soft ground / mud on the side of the road. Not much damage to the bike, minor scratches and stuff.

Scott, I have no idea where everyone is going to go. How about it guys? Want to head out the Leaky area? We can hook up with Scott again. [img]smile.gif[/img] Usually towards the end of the week we get something going Scott. Just pay attention to the board and see if anyone post's a ride for this weekend.

To be honest I don't know if I can ride this weekend. Supposed to go to Ark next week and I have about enough tire left to do that, and only that.

quote:
    Gary thanks for the backup.

Anytime dude! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

I'll keep checking back as the weekend gets closer.

Hey Joe I love riding solo, that way I don't have to wait on anyone [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Joe check out this forum if you haven't already. http://206.40.48.186/~yzfr1forum/newuser best R1 forum I've found, kind of a locker room atmosphere with much said in jest but best R1 tech info you'll find on the net. Ask Sam anything about your R1.

If you guys end up heading out this way I'll try and hook up somewhere along your route.

Gary get a new one you'll have more fun in Ark that way anyway. Where you going?

Take care,
    Scott

Thanks for the info. Can always use some new reading material between rides! [img]smile.gif[/img]

quote:
    Hey Joe I love riding solo, that way I don't have to wait on anyone [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Joe check out this forum if you haven't already. http://206.40.48.186/~yzfr1forum/newuser best R1 forum I've found, kind of a locker room atmosphere with much said in jest but best R1 tech info you'll find on the net. Ask Sam anything about your R1.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
    temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.\"
    --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)