Thread: SA Web Page

Default SA Web Page

The first round of updates has started. Check out the member's page at http://sanantonio.tsba.org/ . I'm no web designer by any means, I'm just updating the existing pages with current information so don't expect too much more than that from me. If any of ya'll are better at the design stuff and would like to tweak it, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep on updating and doing what I can to make it look a little better.

I'm using Dreamweaver MX ver 6.0 so if you have any tips for me, I'd appreciate it. I like learning new stuff so this will be my next project.
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them

Carl
    San Antonio Chapter

'16 Husky TE250
    '06 Yamaha WR450F
    '98 Honda ST1100

Does anybody have any pics of last year's christmas party at John Roberts? That and any other current pics would be great (smr's, meetings, etc....)

Thanks

Carl
    San Antonio Chapter

'16 Husky TE250
    '06 Yamaha WR450F
    '98 Honda ST1100

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Tindle
    Does anybody have any pics of last year's christmas party at John Roberts? That and any other current pics would be great (smr's, meetings, etc....)

Thanks
    Lisa is looking in our collection. I think we had some, just not sure totally.
    We noticed on the main page the pic's of the X-mas party at Rick's the year before were from our camera
    Don
    07' Goldwing 1800
    02' YZF 600R
    73' Volkswagen

(member # 2008)
    VOSA (0\ ! /0)

&

Carl, the updates, so far, look great! When I get some time to go through pics I'm sure I can come up with something to send you.

Thanks for taking this on! Might be that we could get John Roberts or Jorge back on web design if the connection is going to be much easier. I know that was the biggest pain for both most of the time.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

Thanks Gary. Access to the site for updates is now a piece of cake. I'd really appreciate any help in the layout of our site. I'd be happy to maintain it and keep it current, but am "design challenged" as far as making it look good. I've already "weeded" the site down to an overall 24 mb (from 59 mb) just from removing old pictures.

If any of you SA folks have more current pics, you can send them to tsba.san.antonio@gmail.com . We need recent pics of anything that has taken place as a TSBA event.

Carl
    San Antonio Chapter

'16 Husky TE250
    '06 Yamaha WR450F
    '98 Honda ST1100

To be honest, the layout is fine I think. Just need to update everything and start adding current items, such as ride reports and pics from any SMR's. Maybe a new pic on the front page from time to time? Things like that would be my suggestion.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A