Thread: A big thanks to Ben (Crash)

Default A big thanks to Ben (Crash)

Just left Dr. Knutson's office after my second adjustment and I'm feeling better than I have a very long time. We now have a plan of action including pt to work on my core strength. Drs. Knutson and East rock! They'd both like to hear from you too. Thanks again bud.
    Gregg Crow
    For information about the Panhandle TSBA contact me at pak714 at isp dot com or check out http://panhandlesportbike.com/

Your Welcome!

Those 2 men and Dr. Dickerman (The Neurosurgeon) they teamed up with saved my life. After I broke my neck and went to the first Doctor that could FIT me in I got what ever I could, Bad Mistake. I spent 4 Months with Increasing pain and paralysis left side and finally asked one of our best Cardiologist " If you were in my shoes who would you go to?" And he sent me to the Doctor he goes to, Dr. East.

They were my first exposure to the D.O. side of medicine. Where the theory is to treat the patient, not just the ailment. Dr. East figured out why my bones weren't healing the first day I was there, and it was something that I would have never believed. The Neourosurgeon I had gone to had put me on a med combo that was preventing my body from healing. I even made him prove his theory by drawing labs and he was dead on. I had the growth Hormone of an 80yr old man, and the Testosterone to boot. He switched my meds that day and I felt a 1000 times better in a week.

And then for adjustments and pain control....... I can walk in doubled over and can run out looking for a marathon. Point injections and manipulations between the two of them working together and you are a new man. I have been to a few Chiro's before but this team together is unreal.

I just can't say enough, they are on my XMAS list for life!
    CMRA #708
    2004 GSXR 1000 Road/RoadRace Bike
    1997 Yamaha 535 Virago
    2005 Honda Ruckus Rocket Ship
    2002 Suzuki SV650

"Intellectual Honesty is the most important form of Honesty because lying to others may be damaging, but lying to yourself is fatal!" Benjamin L Crain

I LOVE THE SMELL OF RACE FUEL IN THE MORNING, SMELLS LIKE VICTORY!