Thread: July 4th, need to find unincorporated land to shoot off LOTS of fireworks :-)

Default July 4th, need to find unincorporated land to shoot off LOTS of fireworks :-)

I think the thread title says it all. David and I have been stashing up on big mean fireworks since last December and on the 4th we wanna go out with a bang, haha!

Anyways, we're lookin for a place where we can shoot 'em off without the popolice comin out to arrest us. Anyone got any ideas or wanna join?
    Heather Shotwell

2006-2009 TSBA Dallas Secretary 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R TSBA # 2189, AMA # 962884 Questions about TSBA? Email Me

Here I was thinking y'all already had a "burn zone" planned. If you find a safe place to "launch", I'm there.
    Gregg Crow
    For information about the Panhandle TSBA contact me at pak714 at isp dot com or check out http://panhandlesportbike.com/

I'm going to the lake Have fun!
    Zukidog March 2, 2003 - November 6, 2006

parking lot of the apt. When the cops get there point at spme else, bat your eyes and claim to be the old married couple.
    Michael
    445whp LS3 Miata

I'd like to but I'm going to OK to pick up a couple bikes to park in the garage while it rains for the next couple months.
    Albie

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

Dallas chapter VP
    You can e-mail me at albie1 at gmail dot com

Lake Lewisville up in and around Little Elm has Corps of Engineer land where it is totally legal. For years we would go out there and not only launch stuff, but blow stuff up, set fire to old barbie houses and boats, and find strang new uses for mass quantities of fireworks!

That and 15 minutes to midnight you can run back up to the firework stands and they will fill your car with the leftover fireworks that didn't sell for pennies on the dollar. That way you can start pre-fitting Ken and Barbies Pleasure cruise liner for the next year's Flare gun Target Contest!
    CMRA #708
    2004 GSXR 1000 Road/RoadRace Bike
    1997 Yamaha 535 Virago
    2005 Honda Ruckus Rocket Ship
    2002 Suzuki SV650

"Intellectual Honesty is the most important form of Honesty because lying to others may be damaging, but lying to yourself is fatal!" Benjamin L Crain

I LOVE THE SMELL OF RACE FUEL IN THE MORNING, SMELLS LIKE VICTORY!