Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SMR 12/14

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bvia View Post
    I don't know..the classic line he spoke when everyone removed their helmets was "Wow, y'all ain't kids!"...;-)>
    He was looking at you when he said that...that comb-over ponytail thing confused him...and Santa Gary.

Greg: The stop was just outside of Whitewright (after we had gassed up and already had vacated the 697 area).
    Ben H.

Actually my helmet was already off. He took a look around at all the other sad, old, wrinkly looking farts and then spoke. Funny how he kinda never saw the BMW as a flight-risk type vehicle...did he even make you turn it off?
    Bill "as mentioned in the DMN!"

'07 GSX-R 750

exVP TSBA Dallas

Need some info on the Dallas TSBA? Contact someone else

The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted time on earth, the hours he spends riding a motorcycle.

"...compared to two GSXR guys, where one stands up, yells "yee-haw!", and tosses the other guy into a tree." Rob

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bvia View Post
    Actually my helmet was already off. He took a look around at all the other sad, old, wrinkly looking farts and then spoke. Funny how he kinda never saw the BMW as a flight-risk type vehicle...did he even make you turn it off?
    Your jealousy (and his too) is so self-destructive and painful to witness...poor fools.

I thought you were going to kiss him there for a minute..."yes sir...yes sir" I saw you giving him the wink. And he's an admitted Harley rider to boot...

Good thing Dugger wasn't there...he would have dry-humped on the spot.

I'm thinking maybe we didn't lose you after all. You circled back to his house, didn't you? Those little jammy pants turned you on...I knew it!
    Ben H.

Now, now. If I was a cougar-hunter, I'd have already staked my claim, you Bavarian-riding bear, you...
    Bill "as mentioned in the DMN!"

'07 GSX-R 750

exVP TSBA Dallas

Need some info on the Dallas TSBA? Contact someone else

The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted time on earth, the hours he spends riding a motorcycle.

"...compared to two GSXR guys, where one stands up, yells "yee-haw!", and tosses the other guy into a tree." Rob